N-Europe

NE Dream Journal

Shotgun2k

pw-objection.gif

Unless you were talking about coffee, there's an inconsistency in your testimony.

Erm...Have you never heard of a joke? It's when somebody says something that makes you laugh - a noise that you make at the back of your throat when you hear something funny - The latter quote was one of them. :wink:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm...Have you never heard of a joke? It's when somebody says something that makes you laugh - a noise that you make at the back of your throat when you hear something funny - The latter quote was one of them. :wink:

Yet despite the large PW objection sign, you fail to see that my post was also a joke. :wink:

Had a dream that I was in some class consisting of people who were in my year at my old school and we were giving a two minute presentation. I hadn't prepared, also I was there in a t-shirt and boxers when our school requires uniform. The subjects were ww1 and two others that I forget. I chose neon genesis evangilon. When it became my turn to use the computer to set up I took ages. Eventually the teacher insisted I start my presentation and I did. Ready with my first joke "I hope this prepares me for my dreams" I say hi, pull up a picture of the presentation and very quickly run out the door.

For some reason my dad made yet another appearance in my dream last night.

I can't say much happened - all I remember is my dad was washing his armpits at the sink with a shirt on......not using his hands though, he was doing it in a rather 'special' way, trying to get his armpit directly under the tap.

:wtf:

A while ago i had a dream my friend James(harribo) was being held at gun point, so i sprung into action and kicked the gun out of the assailents hands and caught it. I put it to his head and pulled the trigger, to my suprse the bullet left the side of the gun and shot James instead.

I woke up laughing.

I had a argument with Davina McCall. I spotted her in my town and thought I'd say hello and she was awfully rude so I kept pestering her to get my own back. We ended up having a massive row which reached it's peak when I yelled at her; "You've had like seven kids you must have a very saggy vagina!"

Then we made up and she told me how she was going to get some coke next week. But then wouldn't tell me anymore details as she was scared I was going to tell the press.

Guest Maase

I am known in my school for having the Weirdest Dreams ever :D

Anyway, i don't remember most of them now, i only rember one that made me a trauma xD

In the night before the dream, i fell for a Screamer on the net, one who is about 2 images that are diferent, and we have to find the difference, only to be scared the hell outta here.

Then i slept, i was dreaming about me in a Sunny day, with all my friends with me, and then some random guy appeared, with an evil smile, then he picked up a giant image with the exact same two images, and asked us to try to see the differences.

I got scared, i knew what was coming, so i talked with my friends about it, no one listened and then they where trying to found the difference, i hide inthe back of one of my friends.

Then, they found the difference, the man became "WTF?", he then looked at the image and found that there was indeed a difference, he then put the image in his pocket, and ran away crying.

It still makes me laugh when i remember it

I am known in my school for having the Weirdest Dreams ever :D

Anyway, i don't remember most of them now, i only rember one that made me a trauma xD

In the night before the dream, i fell for a Screamer on the net, one who is about 2 images that are diferent, and we have to find the difference, only to be scared the hell outta here.

Then i slept, i was dreaming about me in a Sunny day, with all my friends with me, and then some random guy appeared, with an evil smile, then he picked up a giant image with the exact same two images, and asked us to try to see the differences.

I got scared, i knew what was coming, so i talked with my friends about it, no one listened and then they where trying to found the difference, i hide inthe back of one of my friends.

Then, they found the difference, the man became "WTF?", he then looked at the image and found that there was indeed a difference, he then put the image in his pocket, and ran away crying.

It still makes me laugh when i remember it

lmao, that's brilliant

Concerning my dream last night, there was this cartoon character who was a known serial killer, only in 'real life'. Naturally he came after me - he climbed out of my TV and started threatening me with a knife. Though I was shitting myself I managed to get the better of him, taking his knife from him and proceeding to slam his head against the wall. In a daze he spun away and onto the floor. With his knife in hand I knelt down beside him, and whispered in his ear in a sinister voice: "When I'm done with you, you'll only be able to play mario kart through a straw"

woke up laughing again

I dreamt that I'd gotten home for summer and on the first day, the first meal my mum goes "what do you want for breakfast?" ... Cereal, I say. "No milk. What else?" Um.. Toast? "No bread." In side teh fridge I see some bacon and eggs. Can I have those then mum? "No! You bloody well can't." Well what can I have! There's no milk, no bread and you won't let me have a fry up! "Cabbage." What? "Cabbage." I decided I wasn't hungry anymore.

Turning around, I was now in a room full of beds and a large fishtank. there were some old people just watching the fishtank as if it was a TV, and in the other beds were various relatives and friends having sex with their partners/close friends. I didn't really know where to look, and felt a bit annoyed that first I couldn't have any breakfast and now I wasn't having any sex. I went through a door, and entered the first of three rooms which have recurring properties in my dreams - the first is a white plushly carpeted room, full of up to date gadgets and whatnot, but no seating. My friend is sitting there bare-footed, glowering at my shoes. I take them off, and he passes me some mail I've gotten - it's my coursework! sent back, but... with presents? DVDs and CDS, cases all too thin to be legal.. But I don't mind! I don't even bother to check what my results are.

The next room is more of a garden - my friend from back home's garden (in the dream, anyway). I meet and talk to him behind a large bird-caged-area, in between the chicken-wired fence and the shrubbery. We talk without really looking at each other, and wonder where all the birds went. He tells me he has something to show me, so we head further down the garden, down a sloped array of paving stones damp with dew. To the right is a cliff-like wall that goes on past the seeming end of the garden. There is a trickle of a stream running to the left that cuts the garden path off, and swells into a wide, bowl-like pond that has a waterfall leading off it at the end farthest from me.

We stop and sit by a horizontal waterwheel. My friend is squatting and I'm cross legged, and still without looking at me, he talks. He talks about choices, about possibilities and unity and mystery, all the while opening and closing one of those school-ground fortune telling paper-makes. He turns to me, and says "but where are all the fish?"

As I stand up, looking in and around the water, I find myself in a dream-friend's kitchen - as in, a person that I do not recognise as being any of my real friends. I realise I'm supposed to be fetching something, and look around for some sort of clue - but everything is too broken and clean. There's no bottles anywhere for drinks, or hints as to snackages. The tabletops are splintering, the utensils melted. The fridge is humming a strange intermissant tattoo. I turn the tap on, and it doesn't squeak - but it doesn't work either. I follow the pipe along the wall to about eye-level, and see a chunk of the pipe is gone, but the water is continuing to flow from one part to another without interruption. The dream-friend enters the kitchen, wondering what's taking me so long, and the pipe comes clean off the wall and starts spraying the kitchen uncontrollably. The room becomes sealed, and I realise that I'm drowning underwater when I notice everything is floating. I lose sense of which way is up, and the floating mass and detritus confuses me as to the original position of the ways out. I swim in one direction for a while, then another, then a third, unsure how long I can last, and unsure whether I should just pick one direction and hope for the best. I start to sense I'm going not even in circles, but in spheres, realising rapidly that I can't hold my breath for much longer...

Then I wake up :/ bit of a long read (not that anyone does) but when I woke up I made sure to remember the more potent images. Freudian self-analysis is fun. Plus some of the scenes have been recurring; the garden is often there, as is drowning - which is odd as swimming used to be a theme but I don't get that so much.

I just remembered that at some point two of my teeth fell out too.

Oh well!

I dreamt two nights ago that one of my friends had died, in front of me and others and I was the only one who seemed to have noticed. I started to tell people that she was dead but no one seemed bothered at all. I then woke up. This dream wasn't upsetting or distressing. Also, I think her death was being squashed, which is a bit odd.

Internet Kings, what does this dream mean?

I dreamt two nights ago that one of my friends had died, in front of me and others and I was the only one who seemed to have noticed. I started to tell people that she was dead but no one seemed bothered at all. I then woke up. This dream wasn't upsetting or distressing. Also, I think her death was being squashed, which is a bit odd.

You care about those close to you. You also have an irrational fear of being squashed an/or fat people.

Metaphor for sex, being squashed is the act of intercourse, and because you're the only one with a crush on this friend you're the only one who notices. Death also implies that you think you've lost your chance at a relationship.

I had reams and reams last night, but the one I remember:

floating with a friend on a desk, as kids, across some rough sharky seas, pulling ourselves back home on a rope attached to a dresser in a floating house

weird but awesome. I had lots more, and there were lizards, but I can't remember them now.

I had reams and reams last night, but the one I remember:

floating with a friend on a desk, as kids, across some rough sharky seas, pulling ourselves back home on a rope attached to a dresser in a floating house

weird but awesome. I had lots more, and there were lizards, but I can't remember them now.

Bastard. This upsets me.:(

Why can't I have dreams like this? It is oh so rare that I remember my dreams, and even rarer that the dream is even remotely interesting or entertaining.

The most exciting dream I get is where I wake up (in the dream) thinking it was a school day and I was late, but it was actually sunday so all is well so I go back to sleep in the dream. This wakes me from the dream and I realise it is actually a school day and I am actually late after all.

That is not what dreams are supposed to made of! Where are my flying and being chased and being shot dreams that I have never had, or at least have never woken being able to recall? I haven't even ever had a nightmare for fucks sake.

I need an old man to sit by my bed influencing my dreams or something. Actually maybe something that doesn't involve an old man sitting by my bed. I do want some cool dreams though.:(

Metaphor for sex, being squashed is the act of intercourse, and because you're the only one with a crush on this friend you're the only one who notices. Death also implies that you think you've lost your chance at a relationship.

Someone has been reading a interpret your own dreams book. All that does makes sense though, but I definately don't have a crush on the girl who died. Although one of my best friends does. Mr Dream Doctor what do you say?

Your gonna say something like "closet homosexual. You like to wear women's clothing on the weekends now, aren't you?"

You care about those close to you. You also have an irrational fear of being squashed an/or fat people.

This makes more sense sir. I don't like weight being put on my legs or being trapped. And a fear of fat people is not irrational, I'll have you know.

This dream interpretation shit is too much fun.

Someone has been reading a interpret your own dreams book. All that does makes sense though, but I definately don't have a crush on the girl who died. Although one of my best friends does. Mr Dream Doctor what do you say?

Actually I was just making a joke based on the "all dreams are metaphors for sex hurr freud" joke. However you did guess correctly, I almost added a line at the end "also if your friend is a guy then congratulations, you're gay!".

I dreamt that I'd gotten home for summer and on the first day, the first meal my mum goes "what do you want for breakfast?" ... Cereal, I say. "No milk. What else?" Um.. Toast? "No bread." In side teh fridge I see some bacon and eggs. Can I have those then mum? "No! You bloody well can't." Well what can I have! There's no milk, no bread and you won't let me have a fry up! "Cabbage." What? "Cabbage." I decided I wasn't hungry anymore.

Turning around, I was now in a room full of beds and a large fishtank. there were some old people just watching the fishtank as if it was a TV, and in the other beds were various relatives and friends having sex with their partners/close friends. I didn't really know where to look, and felt a bit annoyed that first I couldn't have any breakfast and now I wasn't having any sex. I went through a door, and entered the first of three rooms which have recurring properties in my dreams - the first is a white plushly carpeted room, full of up to date gadgets and whatnot, but no seating. My friend is sitting there bare-footed, glowering at my shoes. I take them off, and he passes me some mail I've gotten - it's my coursework! sent back, but... with presents? DVDs and CDS, cases all too thin to be legal.. But I don't mind! I don't even bother to check what my results are.

The next room is more of a garden - my friend from back home's garden (in the dream, anyway). I meet and talk to him behind a large bird-caged-area, in between the chicken-wired fence and the shrubbery. We talk without really looking at each other, and wonder where all the birds went. He tells me he has something to show me, so we head further down the garden, down a sloped array of paving stones damp with dew. To the right is a cliff-like wall that goes on past the seeming end of the garden. There is a trickle of a stream running to the left that cuts the garden path off, and swells into a wide, bowl-like pond that has a waterfall leading off it at the end farthest from me.

We stop and sit by a horizontal waterwheel. My friend is squatting and I'm cross legged, and still without looking at me, he talks. He talks about choices, about possibilities and unity and mystery, all the while opening and closing one of those school-ground fortune telling paper-makes. He turns to me, and says "but where are all the fish?"

As I stand up, looking in and around the water, I find myself in a dream-friend's kitchen - as in, a person that I do not recognise as being any of my real friends. I realise I'm supposed to be fetching something, and look around for some sort of clue - but everything is too broken and clean. There's no bottles anywhere for drinks, or hints as to snackages. The tabletops are splintering, the utensils melted. The fridge is humming a strange intermissant tattoo. I turn the tap on, and it doesn't squeak - but it doesn't work either. I follow the pipe along the wall to about eye-level, and see a chunk of the pipe is gone, but the water is continuing to flow from one part to another without interruption. The dream-friend enters the kitchen, wondering what's taking me so long, and the pipe comes clean off the wall and starts spraying the kitchen uncontrollably. The room becomes sealed, and I realise that I'm drowning underwater when I notice everything is floating. I lose sense of which way is up, and the floating mass and detritus confuses me as to the original position of the ways out. I swim in one direction for a while, then another, then a third, unsure how long I can last, and unsure whether I should just pick one direction and hope for the best. I start to sense I'm going not even in circles, but in spheres, realising rapidly that I can't hold my breath for much longer...

Then I wake up :/ bit of a long read (not that anyone does) but when I woke up I made sure to remember the more potent images. Freudian self-analysis is fun. Plus some of the scenes have been recurring; the garden is often there, as is drowning - which is odd as swimming used to be a theme but I don't get that so much.

I just remembered that at some point two of my teeth fell out too.

Oh well!

Anything else? Bit vague that's all...:D

As for me, my mind seems to be pranking me. Since my final uni portfolio hand-in on Tuesday i've been dreaming about being late for third year final exams...though I don't actually have any. What's more, whoever's in charge of my dreams managed to organise these exams for the end of July :(

Yesterday I had a dream that Engadget posted 8 stories, each about a different iPod model apple were announcing from a surprise press conference. One of them looked a bit like a shuffle but had two headphone ports for some reason. Had some other dreams but they're gone now. I hope if I keep writing and reading these i'll finally have a lucid dream.

I need to get out more...