NEurope
Platty

Happy St. George's Day!

HAPPY ST. GEORGE'S DAY!

English%20flag.gif

Anyone doing anything? I have work but going out after to get drunk and watch Barca vs United. Think I may stick to English beer too like spitfire :)

Have a gooden' whatever you do.

Happy St Georges Day!

I'm doin nothin special really. When i finish work i will also be watchin the united match tonight.

I'll be wearing green and drinking lots of Guinness... Wait a minute.

Gotta say thanks to good old George. We'd surely be overrun with dragons if it wasn't for him.

Are there even any St. George's day traditions? Sprouts ring a faint bell... *wikis* Hmm, nothing doing.

Ah well, happy St. George's day anyway. I shall wear an imaginary rose in my lapel.

Happy St. Georges Day all! As far as I know, there aren't any traditions surrounding the day but I think that we should make some. Suggestions anyone?

Also, it's happy birthday to me Mum.

I'm going to celebrate it in traditional English style, by driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on my Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. But the most important English tradition I'm going to observe is our innate mistrust of anything foreign.

(Adapted from a quote by someone whose name I forget)

I'm going to celebrate it in traditional English style, by driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on my Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. But the most important English tradition I'm going to observe is our innate mistrust of anything foreign.

LMAO! Q-F-T!

To some of you, without quickly resorting to Wikipedia, would you have known what you're celebrating? Or is it just another opportunity to espouse English pride? St George wasn't even English...:heh: St George has more religious/crusader undertones than English nationhood.

Bluestar, kudos to you, thats pretty funny! :D

Seems like a bit of a rip-off that you guys don't get st george's as a public hol... We get st paddys off here.

Happy St Georges Day everyone

I'm doing the same as last year, flying a flag out of my window (it got nicked and set on fire last year by some Welsh lads), going to the pub in my England shirt and most likely get the crap kicked out of me because i am English and proud of it. I shall be drinking some English beer if i find some, Newcastle Brown Ale will do if there is nothing else. And i am going to get some fish and chips from a Welsh fish and chip shop which will most likely make me puke as i am allergic to one of the two oils they use. And of course, play some English music.

Happy St George's day everyone.

Should be going out soon, waiting for a call thoguh.

I'm going to go beat up some BNP members, as I personally don't feel comfortable celebrating this day until the BNP and their ilk are an entirely inert force.

I'm going to go beat up some BNP members, as I personally don't feel comfortable celebrating this day until the BNP and their ilk are an entirely inert force.

I wouldn't worry. If they ever manage to keep their gob shut and stop showing their true colours then they might become dangerous. Luckily, however...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7326987.stm

BNP removes 'rape myth' candidate

The BNP has withdrawn one of its London Assembly candidates after he reportedly wrote that it was a "myth" that rape was a serious crime

I’ve never really understood why so many men have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by the feminazi myth machine into believing that rape is such a serious crime. … Rape is simply sex. Women enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal. To suggest that rape, when conducted without violence, is a serious crime is like suggesting that force feeding a woman chocolate cake is a heinous offence. A woman would be more inconvenienced by having her handbag snatched

Rape is simply sex. Women enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal. To suggest that rape, when conducted without violence, is a serious crime is like suggesting that force feeding a woman chocolate cake is a heinous offence. A woman would be more inconvenienced by having her handbag snatched

The fuck? Jesus thats just wow what a idiot.

Oh Im gonna do essays today so yay that sucks dont have any flags to wave id go down the pub but its full of chavs so best not.

What a fucking arse. Someone get me some lube, il show him why its a crime.

What a fucking arse. Someone get me some lube, il show him why its a crime.

He'd probably enjoy it.

I'll be wearing green and drinking lots of Guinness... Wait a minute.

Gotta say thanks to good old George. We'd surely be overrun with dragons if it wasn't for him.

Nope..

He never came to England :p