Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-E Picture Caption Game

MoogleViper

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After being banished by the rest of the Turtles for being "Too rad", Michaelangelo didn't take too well to living on the surface and quickly took to alcoholism. After a particularly heavy nights drinking, he tried to get home via the plug hole. Police later found him hunched over a closed manhole cover yelling "Let me in you twats, I want to come home. Who the fuck changed the locks?!"

These are all great. I actually put off deciding last night because I was so amused by everything you guys were coming up with, but I gotta go with this one.

'Little Sally didn't quite get the 'flush-your-dead-turtle-down-the-toilet' hint'

Also, haven't you guys seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lately? That's Raphael in the bathtub! He's clearly trying to down himself out of sorrow for being confused with his retarded orange brother.

Anyway, thanks for all the entries. This was very tough. Fused King, you're up.

Also, haven't you guys seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lately? That's Raphael in the bathtub! He's clearly trying to down himself out of sorrow for being confused with his retarded orange brother.

I knew who he was, grew up with the movies (all 3 of them, with 2 being the better in my opinion)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!