Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-E Picture Caption Game

MoogleViper

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to deduct what is appropriate material. Does this phot feature you and/or someone who you'd rather not be targeted with risque jokes?

A) http://www.YouTube.com/ReZourceman familiarise yourself with this channel, as you do not know what I look like, thus you have clearly missed out on arguably some of the best content on YouTube.

B) Risquer the better....the biggest connection me and these kite freaks have shared is a Google search.

You wont mind if I wear this "Im with homo" t-shirt then...

Nooo, but that wouldn't exactly be judging by clothing in the general sense, would it? Technically yes, but it isn't about drawing conclusions based on assumptions. You're practically saing it directly to my face. Of course I won't know if the T-shirt's a joke or if it's honest, but that's beside the point.

Oh, and I know everyone always makes assumptions based on appearance - that's a natural reflex to try to classify people and thereby making them easier to relate to - the important part is if you judge people's personalities by them or simply think of them as what they are - first impressions.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!