N-Europe

The Official Non-Gaming Hobbies Thread

Emasher

Even though I'm fairly shit at it, I like having the occasional bash at DIY. Spent most of Friday putting new floorboards down on the landing and stairs. Quite enjoy it once I get into it, but I have to have a major fire up my arse to help me get started though!

Can't help thinking I'm turning into my dad though!!

I can't stop playing Minesweeper and Internet checkers.

Doesn't that technically count as gaming?? :p

We all know your real hobby is saying

SHABBA!!

Apart from gaming, i can be found on the internet chatting to mates, watching TV/Movies sometimes, blasting music while reading a book or playing pool/snooker at the pub/club. I also chill out with mates out and about if the weather is nice, or i'm round someones place if the weather isn't so nice.

I enjoy sex from time to time.

Also, other things which may be categorised as addictions rather than hobbies include watching Scrubs and House MD almost compulsively to the point where I know the scripts of most episodes by heart.

I have such a lonely ass.

Btw What was that Scrubs episode you said inspired you to work hard for exams, I need a bit of that right now as I have done nothing this Half-Term in terms of A level revision. (Well actually I've done a bit but not much:heh: )

I enjoy sex from time to time.

Also, other things which may be categorised as addictions rather than hobbies include watching Scrubs and House MD almost compulsively to the point where I know the scripts of most episodes by heart.

I have such a lonely ass.

Yeah I was just thinking about my hobbies but it turns out they're all compulsions. Smoking, drinking, sleeping, watching dvds for ridiculous lengths of time. I like to roll cigarettes. Yeah none of these are hobbies. I have no life!

I play cricket

smoke

drive

smoke

smoke and drive

see my girlfriend

drive

smoke

thats about it

So I take it your 'giving up' didn't last long?

I study Science, maths and English.

I wach crap TV

I do karate and boxing

I weight-train

Surely, thats not what you do in your spare time. (outside work.)

Dictionary: enjoyable activity: an activity engaged in for pleasure and relaxation during spare time

E.g. Our oldest boy’s hobby is flying kites.

Not singling you out or anything just seems Maths, English and Science are strange hobbies.

Threads like this make me realise how little I do >_<

Smoking

Dying my hair rad colours/changing hairstyle

Getting piercings

Anime watching

I was doing an HNC in IT but dropped out XD

Not really a hobby, but a lot of my life consists of health related appointments. I suppose its a part of me. I love acupuncture =D

What i'd like to do: Learn Japanese, study hairdressing (in the process) and get back into painting/arty things!

I would also like to get into doing some exercise, but health isn't really permitting a lot of that at the moment. Hopefully when I get new meds I should be feeling a little more like myself :)

Work

Sleep

Glue paper togeather

Drive

Watch movies/tv

Read stuff on the Internet

Read the news paper

Planing world domination

Finding the meaning of life

Listen to music

Draw stuff

Wear hats