Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rock Band

dan-likes-trees

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can Rock Band 2 not even have a solid EU release date yet? if it's out in the USA... then surely the can at least announce the EU date... >>

**edit** sweet! I just won one of those free Rock Band tracks ^^ entered again too seeing as you can :P now I just need my 360 back so I can redeem it. >>

Just a word of warning for all PS3 Rock Band users, DLC from the UK store will not work on a US copy of RB. As I recently found out. However, all US instruments seem to work fine with the UK game, so just sell your US copy on ebay and buy the PAL version.

And just as a side note, the Oasis trackpack fucking rocks!!!:bowdown:

this weeks DLC

Hey everybody,

We're proud to announce next week's content for DLC - Red Hot Chili Pepper's Blood Sugar Sex Magik full album. One track from this album Give It Away is available on the Rock Band 2 disc.

Album: Blood Sugar Sex Magik

The Power of Equality

If You Have to Ask

Breaking the Girl

Funky Monks

Suck My Kiss

I Could Have Lied

Mellowship Slinky in B Major

The Righteous & The Wicked

Blood Sugar Sex Magik

Under the Bridge

Naked in the Rain

Apache Rose Peacock

The Greeting Song

My Lovely Man

Sir Psycho Sexy

They're Red Hot

The full album of Blood Sugar Sex Magik will be available for $19.99 (1600 Microsoft Points). Each track will also be available for $1.99 individually (160 Microsoft Points). The album will be available on Tuesday, September 30th on Xbox 360, and Thursday, October 2nd on PS3.

think I shall be getting the whole album :)

^^^ omg! epic win ^^ thats a guarenteed download for me, and I'm even more happy because that means that the other promised albums won't be far off :) cos I can't wait for the Foo Fighters : Colour and the Shape, kind of hoping that it might be the expanded edition but even if it's not I'll still be happy. :D

and they said Let There Be Rock!

AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band Track Pack will feature the master recordings from the best of the band's live performances. The live recording was specially remixed for Rock Band by Mike Fraser. The game features 18 tracks, with more than 99 minutes of game play for each instrument:

"Thunderstruck"

"Shoot to Thrill"

"Back in Black"

"Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be"

"Heatseeker"

"Fire Your Guns"

"Jailbreak"

"The Jack"

"Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"

"Moneytalks"

"Hells Bells"

"High Voltage"

"Whole Lotta Rosie"

"You Shook Me All Night Long"

"T.N.T."

"Let There Be Rock”

"Highway To Hell”

"For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)”

All tracks from the AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band Track Pack will also be available for play in Rock Band and Rock Band 2[1] by entering a special export authentication code for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system versions. As previously announced, AC/DC’s anthem “Let There Be Rock” is featured in Rock Band 2 – the first time the group has been included in a music-based video game. In addition, look for the epic Rock Band 2 TV commercial featuring the studio version of AC/DC’s rock anthem “Let There Be Rock” that premiered during the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards at http://www.rockband2.com.

next weeks dlc

This week we have a Offspring three-pack as well as 6 more tracks from bands like Against Me!, Free, George Thorogood, Harvey Danger, Screaming Trees, and Static-X.

Offspring Three-Pack

Gone Away

Pretty Fly

Self Esteem

Each track is available for $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) or $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points) for the complete three pack. All tracks are masters.

We also have -

Stop! by Against Me!

All Right Now by Free

Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood

Cream & Bastards Rise Harvey Danger

Nearly Lost You by Screaming Trees

Push It by Static-X

Each of these tracks is available for $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points). All tracks are masters.

Tracks come out 10/7 on Xbox360 and 10/9 on PS3.

*Takes a bow* :bowdown:

Ty Dyson :smile: we should keep these posts going until Harmonix give us our Museic afterall together we're Invincible :laughing: I so want some DLC as their tracks always leave me Feeling Good :heh: Time is Running Out before the release of RB2 and it would have been nice to have some more tracks before then.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!