NEurope

Thunderer ordered his on Sunday and his instruments arrived today, but his regular postie hasn't turned up yet :P

Woot! my game and band in a box have been posted ^^ I ordered them around 6PM ish yesterday so I reckon I may have them tomorrow. :smile: Is it really, truly as fun and awesome as everyone says it is? I can't wait to try it out. :heh:

In the same boat as you dude. Ordered the game from shopto and they shippde it today recorded first class, so I think I'll at least get the game tomorrow. Not so sure about the instruments though. They were shipped from play today too, but damn that's a big box :heh: won't be surprised if it takes the 3-5 days suggested in the email.

I'm so hoping it comes either tomorrow or Friday, hopefully both the game and band in box on Friday, besides I've still got to make room for it all. :(

*goes off to rearrange, chuck rubbish and organise stuff to sell just to make room for Rock Band*

Thunderer ordered his on Sunday and his instruments arrived today, but his regular postie hasn't turned up yet :P

Me too! Now I have the drums sitting in front of my TV, taunting me.

Also, I thought the Rock Band guitar was wireless? Apparently not :indeed:

In the same boat as you dude. Ordered the game from shopto and they shippde it today recorded first class, so I think I'll at least get the game tomorrow. Not so sure about the instruments though. They were shipped from play today too, but damn that's a big box :heh: won't be surprised if it takes the 3-5 days suggested in the email.

I bought the game on Saturday fom shopto. With it being the weekend then bank holiday it was still in processing till yesterday. They sent it yesterday and it came this morning.

Now all I'm waiting for is the UPS man to come round. It said it was on time, scheduled for today. They even took it off the xbox supprt website so i can't check where it is anymore. It better get here today.

Quick question : - does the GH III controller work with Rock Band? just wondered cos it's wireless n all and all the Rock Band instruments are USB...

I bought the game on Saturday fom shopto. With it being the weekend then bank holiday it was still in processing till yesterday. They sent it yesterday and it came this morning.

Now all I'm waiting for is the UPS man to come round. It said it was on time, scheduled for today. They even took it off the xbox supprt website so i can't check where it is anymore. It better get here today.

You should've got an email at some point with the tracking number so you can still copy that onto the UPS site's tracking if you want. Not that it should matter, I imagine you'll have it soon. Seems like an even quicker turnaround than mine :)

You should've got an email at some point with the tracking number so you can still copy that onto the UPS site's tracking if you want. Not that it should matter, I imagine you'll have it soon. Seems like an even quicker turnaround than mine :)

It seems it was.

I got it at about half 2 today. I think that's a week it took.

Playing this now, guitar and drums on Here it goes again is fucking sweeeet.

My brother said that he's getting the game later today, and the instruments should come tomorrow.

Back of the net! :grin:

Man this game is so good. All the small things, Dirty little secrets, Move along, Still Alive, More than a feeling. All great songs to play along with.

I have a feeling the microphone will sit in a corner and collect dust. I will never see myself singing.

I've been playing BWT with my sister on drums whilst I did guitar.

Shame, if this came out quite a long time ago I could have had 4 players on this. Nah well.

Update: Buy Sprode but forget the Harmonix song pack as the other two songs are shite. Can't stand them.

So whats the best DLC then? I have 500 points left over after buying;

My Iron Lung

El Scorcho

Buddy Holly

The Kill

Attack

Those are the songs from the DLC that I have on my pc as an mp3, the others I've never listened to or don't like. But since I have some points left over I was wondering which are the best ones to get for the fun of playing them? Bearing in mind I play Guitar on Hard and Drums (so far, hopefully will improve) on Medium.

Recommend More Than A Feeling, and if you want a drum challenge, The Perfect Drug by Nine Inch Nails.

Also, I enjoy This Ain't A Scene as well as All The Small Things, a classic song in anyone's books : peace:

Man this game is so good. All the small things, Dirty little secrets, Move along, Still Alive, More than a feeling. All great songs to play along with.

I have a feeling the microphone will sit in a corner and collect dust. I will never see myself singing.

I've been playing BWT with my sister on drums whilst I did guitar.

Shame, if this came out quite a long time ago I could have had 4 players on this. Nah well.

You cant use Emily like that!

Just recieved my instruments, question... the USB hub, it's tiny and yet it says it needs to run off the adaptor that comes with it? surely it works fine without...

Do play.com deliver the instruments through the regular mail or parcel force?

Just recieved my instruments, question... the USB hub, it's tiny and yet it says it needs to run off the adaptor that comes with it? surely it works fine without...

It should get power from the console...?

No its lame, it doesn't. Me and my brother's instruments weren't working but then we noticed the power cable had come out of the USB hub.

Do play.com deliver the instruments through the regular mail or parcel force?

Parcel Force

God damn. The postie just came and no Rock Band.

Another 24 hours of staring contest with the drums it is.

You cant use Emily like that!

I can use emily as much as I want.

Gonna play more of the solo tour today. Gituar I think. Get this easy Easy mode out the way.

Is it me or when someone on drums is banging away to that freestyle bit, when on guitar you totally lose the rythm.

Everytime it happens I always manage to miss a note. Always get me 98/99%. Being on medium aswell, not easy.

Hmm I think the mic that came with it is faulty, it doesn't show up on the selection screen... phail... gonna buy another mic I guess can use headset for now though :P but omg teh drumz r awesum!!!11!

Hmm I think the mic that came with it is faulty, it doesn't show up on the selection screen... phail... gonna buy another mic I guess can use headset for now though :P but omg teh drumz r awesum!!!11!

You select the mic's options with the xbox controller, if you haven't tried that...but it sounds like you have.

Yeah the drums rock. They're the reason I'm getting it. They should arrive today or tomorrow. I'm not at home tonight so I'll only be able to play them at the weekend.