NEurope

Do you read emails???

3-5 Working Days

My postie came he had nothin

Ahh maan , Got mine from play still awaiting although my game shows as packing still , worries me a bit, don't want to be sitting here with no game silly EA for not bundling the dam game!,

Ohh Dyson, any chance you can get some pic's for us desperately waiting for the postman?

cannot wait really want to play this game heh.

The Guitar - Placed next to a GH2 X-Plorer guitar for comparison.

DSC00376.jpg

The Drums

DSC00377.jpg

The Idiot Microphone

DSC00378.jpg

The absolutely huge box they come in - Stepladder comparison I suppose.

DSC00383.jpg

(And...my new TV ^_^)

DSC00381.jpg

The Rock Band guitar looks so much better. Specially the buttons, all disguised like.

Just ordered it. I'll get the game closer to the time I get my console back I think.

The buttons...they're really weird to adjust to after playing the GH guitars for so long.

The drums are different to how I thought they'd be in that they pop out slightly - you'll see what I mean when you get them O(I thought mine were broken at first but it's a good design, stops you from cracking the rest of it).

The Microphone has little weight to it, but you can tell it's going to be good enough.

Now all I need is the game! My posty is being sooo slooowww today..

Thanks for the pics Dyson still awaiting here although if the game does not come today seems a little pointless so im not to worried to much, but hey they deffo look good love the guitar, I cannot wait to bang away or stum away at these heh

My postie is lazy he has yet to bring my post at it's almost 1 ah well.

So the buttons arent on the neck of the guitar? Having only played Guitar Hero I can't see how you'd be able to play it if thats true. :blank:

There's two sets of buttons from what I know, bottom of guitar and top. I'm still waiting for my drums, got the game, been playing guitar stuff in it!

So the buttons arent on the neck of the guitar? Having only played Guitar Hero I can't see how you'd be able to play it if thats true. :blank:

the buttons are disguised into the fretboard, you can see them clearly side on though :)

rock-band-20070621113949245.jpg

I can confirm that HMV will be doing the 150 quid deal ( Game+Instruments+2100 points card ) instore as I popped in today. It was great as they had it all set up and the staff were jamming away on it. The guy singing was actually quite good and playing the drums looked awesome. I really wouldnt mind snapping it up but im still unsure whether I wanna spend that kinda of money on 1 game.

Not sure i am gonna buy tomorrow now. 2 problems:

1. How the hell do i get the instruments home from town? That box is huge! I've got a 4 mile bus trip followed by a one mile walk!

2. My 360 is away to die. Drive tray jammed last week followed by it eating GoW, RROD'd today and now it makes a wierd grinding noise every time i turn it on.

I know neither of those stop me buying the game, but spending £150 and going to all that trouble to get the game home just to have the console die on me is NOT my idea of fun!

I got my instruments today. A heavily tatooed man stormed into my hall and dumped a half open cardboard box. Great care taken with my package! I didnt complain because I wasnt going to play it without the game anyway (thats right! its not coming till tommorow!) and the box itself was still factory sealed.

The box is huge and took me 30 minutes to set up everything. Now just the game!

Im Still awaiting my instruments from parcel force dam fools, Got the game earlier today (around 12ish) dam postman is lazy or just really slow, Tis starting to get on my nerves a bit having to wait even though the parcel force website states it's been out for delivery from midnight, Im just to dam impatient.

Im Still awaiting my instruments from parcel force dam fools, Got the game earlier today (around 12ish) dam postman is lazy or just really slow, Tis starting to get on my nerves a bit having to wait even though the parcel force website states it's been out for delivery from midnight, Im just to dam impatient.
Who knows, maybe your postie enjoys rhythm action games. :D

I wish the postman would hurry up so I know if its turned up or not. If it hasnt im going to buy the game and send my play copy back when it arrives.

I think I'm gonna wait for GH4 and compare it against Rock Band.....Rock band is just far too expensive to warrant a purchase right now. I still find it ridiculous.

Anyway, for those of you playing it, enjoy!

It's only expensive if you haven't bought Guitar Hero. I had 2 guitars already from GH 2 and 3, so I just bought drums (woo game points!) and the game. Certainly worth it even if you just get the drums. The drumming is flipping brilliant.

I woke up this morning and thought sod it so I drove to HMV and picked it up. It took a while to set up but im now working my way through career mode on the drums. ROCK ON!!!!

Can you use the XBL microphone with this game? I'm sure it's been asked before but I can't remember what the response was. If you can, then could just use the GH3 guitar, and buy the drums and game alone....

Yeah you can use the headset, I'm not sure how you would do the tambourine/cowbell sections, suppose you would just tap it.

How come we aren't getting the tracks on sale? Blink 182 is only 80 points in USA and on the actual track page it says that its only a buck and its sponsored by McDonalds. Is this just an error? or are EA/MTV/Harmonix just disregarding Europe in all respects now?

How come we aren't getting the tracks on sale? Blink 182 is only 80 points in USA and on the actual track page it says that its only a buck and its sponsored by McDonalds. Is this just an error? or are EA/MTV/Harmonix just disregarding Europe in all respects now?
Luckily I won't have to shell out for additional songs anytime soon what with not owning the game anyway, but I was just on the Marketplace and shocked to see the download content even costing more. How does that even work?! It's not like Harmonix has to pay import duties to provide Europeans with these songs… maybe it's the men in suits at EA. Either way, I'm really disappointed as I dread how much Nevermind will retail at.