NEurope

£130 for one game? No thanks. That's 23 hours (ish) at minimum wage. I really can't see how they can justify selling it at this price. The £65 I paid for GH2 was pushing it but this is just ridiculous.

so as the games out this coming Friday thought I'd get this thread back up, any one still picking this up or are most people waiting for the inevitable pre christmas price cuts?

I've been waiting a bit too long for my liking. I ought to be getting it very soon after release date.

I'm very tempted to just order the instruments from play at £100 as they're shipping already

Can't decide whether or not to buy it now. I'll probably wait for a price cut, even though I have the money for it now if I wanted to get it.

They're shipping at play? crap! i dont have enough money!

There is a 5% voucher and £2 voucher in the trade section for play.com

EDIT Why are the instruments in stock but not the game? thats no good.

nope still not getting it. Not really too bothered as I'm pretty damn busy with all the exams coming up.

Nope. I planned on getting this as soon as it came out but I was expecting it way back at the start of the year. The hype for it has died down inside me, been waiting too long and the price is simply too much ESPECIALLY when compared to the US pricing. Utterly ridiculous. I'll probably get it eventually but I simply couldn't afford it anyway now.

Nope. I planned on getting this as soon as it came out but I was expecting it way back at the start of the year. The hype for it has died down inside me, been waiting too long and the price is simply too much ESPECIALLY when compared to the US pricing. Utterly ridiculous. I'll probably get it eventually but I simply couldn't afford it anyway now.

Same here, I probably will get it but probably later down the line.

I'm still as hyped up as I ever was but £180 is too much. Even if you got the game in the bundle, £140 or whatever it is is still way too pricey for a game.

I'm getting the game, will just have a 2 man guitar band with me and a mate for now. Will look to pick the Drums up next year possibly.

I already have 2 guitars for the 360, so I've just got Rock Band for £37.99 and the Drums for £44.99, wooo for game points! :D Can't wait to drum out to Metallica! :D

Just cancelled my order just incase they want to ship early and used another card with the discounts on the trade boards. Got the Instruments for £95 and the game for £38:)

My Drums have been posted, just need to wait for the game to be sent off now! :D

My Game is Packing and my instruments are processing :(

Does that mean they won't be here tomorrow?

Apparently HMV are doing the instruments + game + 2100 MS Points for 150 quid.

I checked the website and all I saw was a deal for £159.99. It didn't look like it had points with it. S'pose the text was a bit small on my touch though. hmv takes ages to load on that thing.

Apparently HMV are doing the instruments + game + 2100 MS Points for 150 quid.

If thats in store i'll probably be buying it on friday :yay:

I've decided im not gonna order off the net, just gonna check out the price at work and tesco on friday and see if i can get GS to pricematch (for the trade-ins)

I wanted it badly at the start of the year but the hype has died down for me now. Will probably wait until it is under £100 for the lot before considering it.

How will this game actually come to the point of being under £100?

Unless you get it from America it's annoying that people think it'll be that low.

Seems the game was posted today too. Tomorrow will be Dom smashing drums along to songs, WOOPE!

Instruments get!

Bloody huge box O_O

Just waiting on Royal Fail to come along and ruin my day by not bringing my game.

Instruments get!

Bloody huge box O_O

Just waiting on Royal Fail to come along and ruin my day by not bringing my game.

Ahh maan , Got mine from play still awaiting although my game shows as packing still , worries me a bit, don't want to be sitting here with no game silly EA for not bundling the dam game!,

Ohh Dyson, any chance you can get some pic's for us desperately waiting for the postman?

cannot wait really want to play this game heh.