NEurope

Yeah track pack is on Live today, I only have 120 points. Which well and truly pissed on my parade, because I'd have at least bought Mr Brightside, and got the rest when I got more points. But alas, the MS Points god hates me. ;_;

Killers track pack!!11! *instadownloads*

nice selection Mr Brightside = win, Spaceman = my favourite off their new album, better than Human tbh :heh: Smile Like you Mean it... now I would have switched that for Sam's Town... then you would have one epic track from each of their main albums, but I guess they may have more packs. ^^

Anyways, even if it was just Mr Brightside for 440 M$ points I would have still downloaded it without question, me = :smile: right now. <<< lolol I'm Smiling like I mean it. :laughing:

**edit**

just sung them all, god damn that was fucking epic fun! ^^

I hate you. ;)

I think I might have to wait till Christmas day before I get some points. It's gonna be a long 4 weeks.

Mr Brightside has hit?

*plays RB again for the first time in..several weeks*

Quick question...

Are there no new instruments with Rock Band 2, as I can only find the game on its own on websites? If this is the case then would you guys recommend original Rock Band instruments or Guitar Hero World Tour ones?

There are new instruments, just not out in Europe yet. Don't think anyone knows when they'll be out either. Will probably be mid to end of january till we either see them or hear about them. I can;t say much on which instruments to recommend purely because I only play the guitar on the games. Perhaps someone else'll fill in that bit.

Awesome DLC tomorrow...

Foo Fighters Pack 1! - This is a Call, Times Like These and DOA

Nice to see they chose three decent tracks too ^^ though of course there are always more that I would have chosen :heh: anyway woot!

Oh yeah and there is also...

Rockin' The Holidays 2008 pack - Hanukkah Blessings, Christmas is the Time to Say I Love You and Blue Christmas.

A pretty damn fine week for downloads I must say. :)

Downloading the Foo Fighters stuff tomorrow, except from This Is A Call as I have that on Guitar Hero 3. Good choice in All My Life. Really can't wait for that. WIll be up at 9am to play them :heh:

Been playing RB2 a lot recently to unlock Almost Easy and Shackler's Revenge. Going to have a big Christmas RB2 session tomorrow, hopefully I'll get some points (my birthday), because the list of awesome DLC tunes keeps growing, gief Times Like These! The Killers!!

I can't wait 'til Xmas Day. I wanna play RB2!

I'm pretty annoyed with the Foos track pack. I could've got it had I not blown the last of my MS Points just last week. :nono:

Okay, so...Rock Band 2: Is freaking immense! :grin:

I love it. I love how the solo play is the band tour from RB1, it's just much more easier to avoid the songs you really hate (Here's looking at you, Livin' On A Prayer, ya piece of wank.) and be able to progress in the game.

One bit I love is that you can create all four members of the band. I re-created my characters from the first game and they're all in a band together (which I named "Large Family of Dangos" [Only eight other people from this forum will recognise that, btw.]). It's so much better than having random characters chucked in with yours everytime you play.

But it's great. I've been really looking forward to playing this and I have not been disappointed at all.

I've only managed to get one good session online so far >.<

Everyone just quits if its a song they don't like or something!!

This game was great. Right up until my fucking drum pedal snapped about 30 minutes ago. Useless piece of wank.

Drum trainer is fucking epic though. Plus songs like Everlong, Master Exploder and loads more make it well worth the wait.

I got an awesome Bass guitar on the 24th, it's got like a dual strummer and the buttons are a lot better.

This game just has too much replay value it's awesome, which makes the amount I've spent on the games, instruments and dlc all worthwhile.

Im well pumped for this now. Was playing Singstar PS3 the other day for the first time and what a great laugh. I can only imagine the awesomeness involved with playing using the drums.

This game was great. Right up until my fucking drum pedal snapped about 30 minutes ago. Useless piece of wank.

Drum trainer is fucking epic though. Plus songs like Everlong, Master Exploder and loads more make it well worth the wait.

My drum pedal snapped earlier today.

Luckily, my brother was smart enough to get two pedals when the first one broke. So I still have the one left.

Doesn't matter, though. They put some sort of 'loom' in the RB2 kick pedals, so it should be stronger and won't break.

I gave the Drum Trainer a go. Pretty damn nifty. Can really help people become better drummists. :smile:

They put some sort of 'loom' in the RB2 kick pedals, so it should be stronger and won't break.

What I want to know is when the actual RB2 instrument set is out in Europe, I want me one of those new drum kits and pedals lol is the RB2 pedal easier to use than the RB one?

The new instruments won't be out in Europe until roughly the end of January at the earliest. It could be possible for them to be released prior to this, but it's very unlikely. You could always just import them. Sure it'd work out cheaper anyway.

Well I'm not in any hurry to get them (December was quite an expensive month) but just wanted to know is all. :)

This is mint; you can link your RB2 game up to the website (via Windows Live, aamof) and create pictures of your band.

So, I've done that, and I can show you my band:

82749667tp3.jpg

L-R: Ross (Bassist), Rosie (Guitarist), Rose (Drummist) and Rossi (Vocalist)

75959835js8.jpg

Try it out, pimps. I wanna see your bands. :grin:

Ah yeah that function... was really annoyed that I couldn't do that with RB1 (as far as I could tell) cos then I could show you all the awesomeness of our (jayseven, Nami and I) band, with our sweet colour co-ordinated costumes.

How do I go about doing that? My Sesame Street band will too cool to handle.

How do I go about doing that? My Sesame Street band will too cool to handle.

It's easy: Go onto www.rockband.com and register, then you can link your game up, providing you have Windows Live. :smile: