NEurope

Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together! Try to love one another, right now...

Breed, Lounge Act! I think I just fucking popped one! Still got over 1000 points left. w00t.

I would like to take this opportunity now to tell you all that "She Sells Sanctuary" by The Cult is a freaking mint song.

And that you should buy Territorial Pissings. Great fun. :grin:

Anyone know what Tomorrow's DLC is?

*Prays for Foo Fighters*

**edit**

Amongst other stuff their are two tracks from Silversun Pickups! <3

Melotonin

Well thought out Twinkies

Very nice indeed ^^ will tide me over till Lazy Eye which is in Rock Band 2 : peace: only one minor complaint though, I would have liked to see Little Lover so Polite in the dlc as well, but there is still hope that they will release that somewhere down the line.

Anyways woot for Silversun Pickups! :D

It's the week after GHWT.

And this creates a dilemma for me. I was expecting it to be released in November but not as quickly as that so I have to decide on GH or RB2. Don't know if I can get both. If GHWT Solus is £39.99 then I may be able to scrape together the £49.99 for RB2 at a push.

Correction: The instruments will be available on their own or in packs from the 14th. The game will not appear on shelves to purchase until the 21st.

...details regarding the Harmonix game starring the Beatles, the band who is too good to play with the rest of the class in Rock Band. Unveiled just yesterday, the yet-to-be named title will feature 45 songs from their EMI years of 1962 to 1969. Former Beatles producer George Martin and his son Giles will be overseeing the catalog's transition into the new medium, but didn't elaborate on whether the recordings will the remastered. The deal also cost a pretty penny, as noted by Martin Bandier, chairman-CEO of Sony/ATV Music Publishing. "We signed a deal that would be considered very rich by the video game company but fair for the artists." (Taken from PS3 Fanboy)

*Jaw Drops*

Just slapped my pre-order in for RB2 on GAMEs website. Even though that week will be a busy week on the wallet the sheer thought of Livin' on a Prayer being rocked out in my living room was too much.

Came to £36.99 in the end because I used a £3 off voucher, not a bad price.

Just a quick question, Are they releasing new instruments for Rock Band 2? or is it just the ones from the original one?

Just a quick question, Are they releasing new instruments for Rock Band 2? or is it just the ones from the original one?

All the same, apart from the drums, now 2 pads, 3 symbals and a pedal (apparently it makes sense when you play it and feels awesome) but you can still use RB1 drums with it. : peace:

New instruments next month, they're pretty much just tweaked versions of the old ones.

There's also this bad boy:

rock-band-2-limited-edition-ion-drum-set.jpg

If it comes out over here i'll consider buying it (assuming it's any good as an electronic kit, as it'd kill 2 birds...)

That drum kit looks saaaa-weeeeeeeet!

Also got an email from GAME saying they've reduced the price of RB2 down to £37.99, which means I'llbe paying £34.99, nice.

Yeh unfortunately that drum kit up there is retailing at $300. Not exactly a bargain and not exactly worth it.

All the same, apart from the drums, now 2 pads, 3 symbals and a pedal (apparently it makes sense when you play it and feels awesome) but you can still use RB1 drums with it. : peace:

Apparently the instruments have been slightly changed, no major upgrades though.

Drums

smallish_2853239015_b4f5be2999_o.jpg

Guitar

smallish_2854072750_31cbfe0ac9_o.jpg

That drum kit you've posted JonSt is the original Rock Band set with nerf pads on.

That drum kit you've posted JonSt is the original Rock Band set with nerf pads on.

According to Gizmodo, that's what ships with the game bundle thingmy.