NEurope

Yyyeeesss!

I beat "Run To The Hills" on Expert Drums. Achievement get! :grin::yay::grin:

How. The. Fuck did you manage to do that? My foot was about to fall off twenty seconds into Hard...

because Muse aren't that big in America, and anyway it should clearly be Origin of Symmetry if any Muse album were to be done

because Muse aren't that big in America, and anyway it should clearly be Origin of Symmetry if any Muse album were to be done

Well, Muse started in America before they did in Britain. They couldn't get a record deal in the UK until they saw the success they were having in America.

The colour and the shape means my hero \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/ Sadly unless its out in the next 2 weeks I wont get to play it till next May but god yes.

Wow, thats awesome :D

I just realised the only songs i like on that album are Monkey Wrench and Hey, Johnny Park!... Maybe i'll get those two.

Shit! I might have to buy a second MS Points card... :hmm:

How. The. Fuck did you manage to do that? My foot was about to fall off twenty seconds into Hard...

I went mental on the other drums. Managed to relax my arms so I didn't get too knackered doing the 16ths beat.

I was doing well enough to get enough energy to keep me going through, only using it when I fell deep in the red.

And I did it.

I'm made of fucking win! :awesome:

Well, Muse started in America before they did in Britain. They couldn't get a record deal in the UK until they saw the success they were having in America.

I was just going by their difficulty getting OoS released :)

The colour and the shape means my hero \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/ Sadly unless its out in the next 2 weeks I wont get to play it till next May but god yes.

You've got fucking awesome taste. My Hero is one of my favourite songs. :)

I too am really happy that The Colour and The Shape is gonna be a downloadable album as it's one of my all time favourites ^^ my only worry is that, Monkey Wrench is supposed to be in the setlist for RB2...

So will we maybe get an alternative version of Monkey Wrench on TCATS downloadable album for RB1? O.o

You're thinking of Everlong there, chum.

Strange... for some odd reason I thought it was Monkey Wrench that was confirmed for RB2... o.O this makes this news even better :smile: my point still remains though, except now the track in question being Everlong. :heh:

it's the same with the RHCP album because Give It Away is also on the RB2 disc, plus the Pixies album Doolittle also had a track on the RB disc

Just loaded up Rockband and it needed an update O.o anyone know what this new update is for?

ah right... apparently it adds a new feature to the game too! It's called freezing :( my 360 just froze at the start of an online score duel... all I know is it never froze on RB before the update... >>

Also fixes bugs with a couple of songs that weren't registering notes properly on mass strum sections and they've lowered the gold * thresholds for every song on expert.

Well it seems to have fucked the game right up for me :( I loaded it up yet again, got to the menu then it froze AGAIN and I got a white screen... >> either that or my elite (purchased on it's launch has finally started to die. :'(

**edit**

Third time lucky? fuck that! my 360 has froze yet again! T.T gonna try it with another game...

4th...

5th...

6th...

and seventh try! guess what?

3 RED MOTHERFUCKING LIIGGGGGGGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTS!!!!111!

I am cry T.T

**edit**

I removed the Hard drive, reconnected it and it's actually completely fine now ^^' (but I backed up all major saves files to an MU just in case) it's days are now numbered... :(

**edit**

back on topic - I hope we get some decent DLC this Tuesday...

We don't its some shit metal band I've never heard of. WHERE IS MY GOD DAMN MOVING PICTURES :(

Has anybody here tried to play Snow ((Hey Oh)) on Guitar on Expert?

If you haven't, then don't. It's too much for you little weaklings. :heh:

I can 5* the song, but that's not to say I don't struggle when my left hand starts to tire.

Just stick to hard for now, you lot. :smile:

I went a bit mental with song buying over the last week. I now have 100 songs in my playlist. :blush:

Has anybody here tried to play Snow ((Hey Oh)) on Guitar on Expert?

If you haven't, then don't. It's too much for you little weaklings. :heh:

I can 5* the song, but that's not to say I don't struggle when my left hand starts to tire.

Just stick to hard for now, you lot. :smile:

I went a bit mental with song buying over the last week. I now have 100 songs in my playlist. :blush:

Villan! Villan! Guess what? I got to 82% on TTFATF on Expert the other day. It was the first time I'd gotten past the intro :D

I'm slightly happy for you. :smile:

Keep playing. Soon, you will be in the Top 350 of the RB Guitar Leaderboards. Just like me. :grin:

...you're still rubbish, mind. Compared to the greatness that is me.

:heh:

haha and soon no-one will care about those leaderboards as rb2 comes out in America ;)

Then those leaderboards will be mine to conquer. Mine, I tell ya! MMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNEEE!

*Evil laughter...cough...choke...heimlich manoeuvre...bastard malteser!*

I'm waiting to find out whether RB2 is region free. I got Mass Effect in from Singapore (don't ask. My mother got it for xmas). And with an average of 60% of 360 games being region free, I'm being hopeful. I doubt it'll be that but I can hope.

I don't think any EA game has been region free yet on the 360 so I wouldn't get your hopes up.