NEurope

Like a Muse album :D

Seconded! Harmonix, don't dash our hopes and expectations! Give us Black Holes and Revelations... (for starters :heh: )

Though I would really love to have the whole of Absolution ^^ hell... all the albums are pretty much guarenteed win so just put one of them up, like now... >> or even a best of selection.

Just at least something to keep us aMUSEd. :smile:

Seconded! Harmonix, don't dash our hopes and expectations! Give us Black Holes and Revelations... (for starters :heh: )

No. We want a good Muse album. Showbiz or Origin of Symmetry.

Though I would really love to have the whole of Absolution ^^ hell... all the albums are pretty much guarenteed win so just put one of them up, like now... >> or even a best of selection.

Just at least something to keep us aMUSEd. :smile:

That entire post was made of win - I now have a new signature quote :D

I'd love to see any of the Muse albums up there but ideally Absolution or Origin of Symmetry - they're both bladdy ameezin'!

Yeah ^^ I wasn't saying that Black Holes and Expectations was the best (though it's still good) but It'd be nice to have at least some tracks from that one to get things started before putting up a whole album. :smile:

Agreed on Absolution and Origins of Symmetry and Showbiz! see? they are all win... but in different ways... thats why maybe a best of pack might be better Idk but anyway...

MUSE dlc is way overdue, and it would be sweet bliss if we got it :smile: the question is, will Harmonix take a bow and put it up there like now or will they make us wait and sing for absolution... time will tell I guess. :D

And on another (higher note - literally) I just completed Vocals on Expert ^^ Virtuoso get! and so I decided to sing Hysteria on expert to celebrate :heh: almost FC'd it too... 96%! :o

I'd rather have a best of pack for Muse, like the Who, because full albums aren't really viable due to slow / piano heavy songs. A ten song pack of;

Stockholm Syndrome

New Born

Knights of Cydonia

Assassin

Time Is Running Out

TSP

Supermassive Black Hole

Plug In Baby

Map of the Problematique

Exo Politics

Ooh, I'm giddy just from compiling that list. Though its unusual to see a Muse list of any sort without Hysteria :smile:

I'd rather have a best of pack for Muse, like the Who, because full albums aren't really viable due to slow / piano heavy songs. A ten song pack of;

Stockholm Syndrome

New Born

Knights of Cydonia

Assassin

Time Is Running Out

TSP

Supermassive Black Hole

Plug In Baby

Map of the Problematique

Exo Politics

Ooh, I'm giddy just from compiling that list. Though its unusual to see a Muse list of any sort without shit :smile:

Yea, true. A Village People pack would be good.

Stockholm Syndrome

New Born

Knights of Cydonia

Assassin

Time Is Running Out

TSP

Supermassive Black Hole

Plug In Baby

Map of the Problematique

Exo Politics

Ooh, I'm giddy just from compiling that list. Though its unusual to see a Muse list of any sort without Hysteria :smile:

You see I did think that, but then I imagined Butterflies and Hurricanes and realised how awesome it'd be to play, even with the piano solo in the middle.

But that's one hell of a list you've picked there : peace:

(Also rofl at that post SCG :D)

You see I did think that, but then I imagined Butterflies and Hurricanes and realised how awesome it'd be to play, even with the piano solo in the middle.

But that's one hell of a list you've picked there : peace:

(Also rofl at that post SCG :D)

That would be one awesome track to play ^^ and ty Dyson, theres another Muse track in that quote too, can you spot it? :heh:

Yeah ^^ I wasn't saying that Black Holes and Expectations was the best (though it's still good) but It'd be nice to have at least some tracks from that one to get things started before putting up a whole album. :smile:

Agreed on Absolution and Origins of Symmetry and Showbiz! see? they are all win... but in different ways... thats why maybe a best of pack might be better Idk but anyway...

MUSE dlc is way overdue, and it would be sweet bliss if we got it :smile: the question is, will Harmonix take a bow and put it up there like now or will they make us wait and sing for absolution... time will tell I guess. :D

And on another (higher note - literally) I just completed Vocals on Expert ^^ Virtuoso get! and so I decided to sing Hysteria on expert to celebrate :heh: almost FC'd it too... 96%! :o

Other than the last one I like the way you worked them in :p

I can't find it! :(

Twas Overdue Gizmo got it, it's a more obscure one I guess, from their first album, Showbiz. <3

D'oh. I was thinking it was going to be an obscure Hullaballo B-Side :P

Nah I just looked at the main albums for those titles, though I may have a look at Hullaballo for more inspiration. :heh:

Would you Adam & Eve it! My GH controller, aka my remaining guitar controller after the RB one went bost last week, has packed in as well.

It won't turn on, just nothing. Going to have to buy a new one. So I can't play guitar for a while now. Fucks sake! :angry:

Still, on a lighter note. It did make me pick up the drumsticks again. And today I managed to do "Won't Get Fooled Again" on Expert. Pretty chuffed at that. :grin:

The only song I have left to do is "Run To The Hills", then Expert Drums will be all done. :smile:

YYYYYYYYYYYYY--B right? :D

That bit's a piece of piss, tbh. It's the rest of the song that's difficult. :heh:

That bit's a piece of piss, tbh. It's the rest of the song that's difficult. :heh:

Yup. But I can't remember the other bit because it burns my brain :(

Hey Rockers,

Here's your weekly fixing of DLC for August 1st, 2008. We've got a second wave CrueFest pack and 2 tracks from System of a Down. Get into it!

Tracks will be out on Tuesday on Xbox Marketplace and Thursday on the Playstation Store.

TRACKS:

Crue Fest 3 Pack 02 - 240 MSP

Buckcherry – Rescue Me - 80 MSP

Motley Crue – Face Down In The Dirt - 80 MSP

Sixx AM – Life Is Beautiful - 80 MSP

Singles

System Of A Down – B.Y.O.B. - 160 MSP

System Of A Down – Toxicity - 160 MSP

Pass for the 3rd week in a row, sort it out Harmonix I have points begging to be spent.

Urgh... more crap for next week. Still gotta download Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold and Hammerhead by Offspring but apart from those recent DLCs, theres been nothing great added. When the hell are Harmonix gonna get around to releasing that Offspring 6 pack? And when will we see some Nightwish and HIM? I can think of songs from both of those bands that should be on Rock Band. Nemo anyone?

tbh I just wish Page and Plant would get over themselves and let Harmonix put Zeppelin into the game :)

Singles

System Of A Down – B.Y.O.B. - 160 MSP

System Of A Down – Toxicity - 160 MSP

Instant buy tbh.

I'm staying strong and not buying Rock Band till it's at a reasonable price . . .