NEurope

B.Y.O.B and Toxicity are awesome, I completed B.Y.O.B on expert vocals earlier just for lolz, twas fun. :)

I'm chuffed that there are SOAD songs on Rock Band. I've been wanting to see a SOAD song on Guitar Hero since I was playing GH1. But this is awesome. :grin::yay:

I am so looking forward to this arriving (had to import the PS3 version).

It means I will have to buy tracks from the US store, has anyone done this? Can I use the same credit card thats linked to my UK account or will I have to buy a PSN voucher?

EDIT: Apparently not, I will have to buy a Playstation Network Card. £10 off ebay with £7 p&p.

Hey Rockers,

Here's your weekly fixing of DLC for August 12th, 2008. It's a rip roarin' Roadrunner 6 Pack, filled to the brim with metal mayhem. The pack will be 480 MSP (aka $5.99) and single tracks will be 80 MSP (aka $0.99) for the first month. From that point on the pack will be 800 MSP (aka $9.99) and the single tracks will become 160 MSP (aka $1.99). GET STOKED!

Tracks will be out on Tuesday on Xbox Marketplace and Thursday on the Playstation Store.

TRACKS:

Airbourne – Runnin’ Wild - 80 MSP - $0.99

DevilDriver – Clouds Over California - 80 MSP - $0.99

Dream Theater – Constant Motion - 80 MSP - $0.99

Killswitch Engage – My Curse - 80 MSP - $0.99

Machine Head – Aesthetics Of Hate - 80 MSP - $0.99

Megadeth – Sleepwalker - 80 MSP - $0.99

All tracks are masters.

Hmm not familiar with any of these songs I'll probably get the Dream Theater and Megadeth ones just because they're cheap though.

Creepy. Was just wondering today if My Curse would be any good on RB.

Only 80 points? Should deffo be getting that, then. :smile:

I'll be buying the whole pack, since it's so cheap.

^^^ QFT! might as well, plus they are all awesome... probably... >>

*does not care and is buying them regardless due to uber cheapness* ^^

Greetings rock folk,

August 19th DLC is ready to be announced! This week we're hopping into the wayback machine and setting the dial for the early '80s. We've got a pair of tracks each from two of new wave's most influential and altogether awesome bands in Duran Duran and Devo! And as a special aside, the Devo tracks are new recordings from the band, made special for Rock Band! Each track goes for 160 MSP ($1.99).

Also this week we present a track from the Janitors, "Get Your Rock On," which is featured on the American Mall soundtrack. That song will go for 80 MSP ($0.99).

You'll be able to snag all of these tracks on Xbox Live Marketplace on Tuesday, and the PlayStation Network Store on Thursday.

TRACKS:

Devo - "Girl U Want" (new original recording) - 160 MSP - $1.99

Devo - "Through Being Cool" (new original recording) - 160 MSP - $1.99

Duran Duran - "Girls on Film" - 160 MSP - $1.99

Duran Duran - "Rio" - 160 MSP - $1.99

The Janitors - "Get Your Rock On" - 80 MSP - $0.99

All tracks are masters.

Durran Durran hell yeah, will be awesome fun to play.

LOL Duran Duran...*Insert reference about them being from Birmingham here.*

However, I've run out of MS Points... :blank:

I just got an Email from Harmonix saying that the whole of Rush's album Moving Pictures will be the DLC next week.

Track listing:

1. "Tom Sawyer"

2. "Red Barchetta"

3. "YYZ"

4. "Limelight"

5. "The Camera Eye"

6. "Witch Hunt (Part III of Fear)"

7. "Vital Signs"

Its a different version of Tom Sawyer then what is on the disc supposedly. YYZ is awesome on GH2 so ill no doubt buy that, I've heard good things about Red Barchetta as well.

There aren't any lyrics so you cant play the song if you have a singer selected. But meh YYZ ftw. The occasional instrumental track is fine by me as long as its a class song.

Rush DLC delayed due to technical problems.

They'll put something else up instead, no announcement yet though

Stocking the digital bins, EW.com has learned exclusively, will be seminal full albums by Foo Fighters (The Colour and the Shape), Red Hot Chili Peppers (Blood Sugar Sex Magik), Jane's Addiction (Nothing's Shocking), Megadeth (Peace Sells... But Who's Buying) and Stevie Ray Vaughn (Texas Flood), along with a specially-compiled No Doubt Best Of collection.

The colour and the shape means my hero \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/ Sadly unless its out in the next 2 weeks I wont get to play it till next May but god yes.

The colour and the shape means my hero \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/ Sadly unless its out in the next 2 weeks I wont get to play it till next May but god yes.

Wow, thats awesome :D

I just realised the only songs i like on that album are Monkey Wrench and Hey, Johnny Park!... Maybe i'll get those two.