NEurope
D_prOdigy

Ever been banned from... something?

I merely enquire because I happen to have been banned from Cubed3. And as I was always logged in, I can't get on the actual web page without being told I'm banned... and because the re-direct page is broken, I can't get on the site full-stop... I didn't do anything wrong (seriously, I posted about 4 comments), I think someone hacked my account...

Anyway, has anyone else been banned by accident or... not by accident? How did it feel? Do you remember why? Are you sorry? Do you feel that society has completely disowned you as a heatless, trolling pig?

Reply now on, THIS THREAD.

Yes I got IP banned once from a forum, took a while to get through to them and let them know I obviously had the same IP address as someone who they banned so it was sorted out.

I merely enquire because I happen to have been banned from Cubed3. And as I was always logged in, I can't get on the actual web page without being told I'm banned... and because the re-direct page is broken, I can't get on the site full-stop... I didn't do anything wrong (seriously, I posted about 4 comments), I think someone hacked my account...

You use Cubed3? For shame.

a pub for climbing on the roof to sing/shout while i was drunk. was 5 years or so ago

I've been banned from GameFAQs a couple of times, and from several CS:S servers.

You use Cubed3? For shame.

Well it doesn't look like I do anymore... Anyway, I thought that N-E and C3 were decent allies. Then again, two independent UK Nintendo sites... I can see where there's competition.

For the record, I always prefered you guys.

banning in forums is done by a moderator and so all your hate (and serial killer instincts ) are directed to that moderator.

It would be cool if ordinary community members could just vote ban like in counterstrike.

anyway, i'm banned and it feels good

I was banned because I spammed the hell out of a forum who's owner had previously hacked a forum I was a moderator at.

Edit: Oh, and it was a mass group spamming.

Well it doesn't look like I do anymore... Anyway, I thought that N-E and C3 were decent allies. Then again, two independent UK Nintendo sites... I can see where there's competition.

For the record, I always prefered you guys.

You might have got the wrong impression though. Maybe. I don't know.

No, I don't think I was ever banned from anything.

I got banned by my teacher from saying "This can be seen as" after saying it 3 times in a paragraph.

NeoGAF naturally. Was only a week ban, so took it in my stride! :heh:

Jumping Jacks in Nottingham for Dancing on a stage with some singer and refusing to leave. Ahhhh Alcohol :)

I got banned from PSO for the Cube cause I hacked it and got items that didn't exist. Was gutted when I found out I got a ban for a couple of days.

I have been banned on numerous occasions from ONM forums. It was really a mass spam attack planned by moi.

I've been banned a few times at a forum. Quite funny actually.

I've been banned from here a few times.

I've been banned from many a CoD/CoD2 server for actually being too good. The hosts get really pissed when me and whatever clan I was in at the time showed up and started doing S&D matches really, really cleverly, often not loosing anyone on our side, and on several occasions, not killing a single enemy. :heh:

After many complaints from the other team, we would get kicked, and banned upon our return...

I should actually be banned from this place, but back in the day when Blackbird was still around I convinced him to unban me :D

Banned from HCRealms approximately 10 times on different accounts (My friend hacked my account and posted rude things)

Banned from another site for advertising.

Banned from Comet for drawing a penis on a computer screen on Paint.

I've been banned from HCRealms thrice. Realistically I just made a new account, and got over it.

I was also banned from Rule 3, which is quite an achievement considering it has no rules.

I got banned from B&Q. I was walking round looking at all of the garden furniture when this guy comes up to me and says "Do you want decking?"

So I thought I'd get the first one in.

I've barred from a few pubs in my time. Never been banned from an internet place!

I'm too nice on teh intarweb!!

Can't believe im not banned from runescape, although i don't really play anymore..

---------------

I got banned from B&Q. I was walking round looking at all of the garden furniture when this guy comes up to me and says "Do you want decking?"

So I thought I'd get the first one in.

Poor joke...

Very poor joke.