N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

The way I see it;

Shino was present at Mundi's death and at Esequiel's death. He told us about him targeting Esequiel, fearing someone came forward with it first and making him look more suspicious. He claims he went to roleblock them but was too late. Coincidence?

Raining_Again is some kind of writer, taking information given and linking it abstractly to Esequiel's death, possibly to get the attention off of Shino. Possible mafia team mates? Thats stretching it a bit maybe, but possible.

Chairdriver is most probably Bandit Keith, but at the very least was not responsible for the monkey.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While this is true, it's not that serious. But I certainly encourage everyone to not do it. If you quote your own PMs, you won't be insta-killed, but...let's just say something bad might happen to you...Let's say the silencer doesn't send his/her target in time...

Vote Standings

Shino (3): DomJcg, Gizmo, chairdriver

chairdriver (1): Raining_again

6 is the majority

Sorry Jonnas I'll be good I promise...:(

Aye anyway, sorry for the chop and change, my char gets his info depending on certain circumstances, not over the night period or right dot at the start of day...

so me popping my head up with info might seem like I've been holding back, but honestly, I'm not!

I think Shino's story might check out, better getting a lynch than not.

Change vote: shino

The townsfolk pursued Shino to the very top of Pride Rock.

"Don't you trust me? I'm being very sincere."

"Nah, we feel like killing someone, and you're our best shot"

"Bah, if that's how you feel, then go ahead and do it. I couldn't hide for much longer, anyway..."

"Okay!" The villagers all pushed him off the cliff, sending the lion to his certain death.

Shino is dead. He was Scar (Lion King), who usurped the Mafia, and seized to control the town. He was the last mafia member.

The game is over. The town won.

Here are the winners:

DomJcg

Eenuh

Fandango

Gizmo

Mundi

Raining_Again

Shorty

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Top Cat - DomJcg

DomJcg had a different power every night. After his heroic deeds, he received a large reward by the police, and now lives a luxurious lifestyle.

Count Duckula - Eenuh

Eenuh could use her castle to switch targets around. After defeating the mafia, she went on to fight more mafias in other troubled towns.

Alucard - Fandango

Fandango could kill a different player per night. After Shino died, he disappeared without a trace.

Ash Ketchum - Gizmo

Gizmo could use his pokémon to help the town. He travelled across the land, searching far and wide, for his pokémon to understand the power that's inside.

Aladdin - Mundi

Mundi had a magic lamp, and a few choices at his disposal. After this whole ordeal, he buried the lamp, and continued his life.

Doug Funnie - Raining_again

Raining_again had a big imagination, and could write whatever she thought of. After this mess, she started organizing Mafia games on the net.

Athena - Shorty

Shorty had a respected opinion, and blessed those who helped him. Just as suddenly as he appeared, he disappeared, as though he had never existed.

Kero - The fish

The fish could interview a different person per night. After he helped destroy the mafia, he went on to become more famous than Jay Leno.

Bulma - Vicar

Vicar could summon the dragon every 4 nights. After the Mafia arc, he still summoned the dragon several times, to revive most people on earth.

Kenny - Tellyn

You all know what happened to him. He appeared in the next episode, anyway, as though it never happened.

-----------------

However, one man was not happy

Bandit Keith - chairdriver

He punched his fist into the ground. There were still many un-americans alive, but there was no chance he could kill them. He left the town, his mission, failed.

chairdriver was a Neutral that didn't fullfill his objective. He is a runner-up.

-----------------------

I gotta go now. I'll post the rest of the roles later tonight.

Considering I was a potential threat to the town, shouldn't the game have continued until there were only American characters left or until I was dead?

Either way, I had a pretty impossible win condition, considering I couldn't actually directly do anything to get rid of non-Americans.