N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't say what nights though did he? and personally, as for that voting matter, i suspect the fish of it, not anyone else, especially C bears.

Errrm?

and then the 2nd Night Ellmeister as he was the first person i thought of again! :D

I'm not saying that Coolness was the one forcing people to vote, I'm suggesting that what he has told us is made up to cover himself.

oh really? two forced votings? a likely story! you also seemed on the ball with my character too.

Thats also perfectly possible Dom. Do you remember when you got roleblocked on Night2? You ended up delivering pizzas.... and that happened twice so you were forced to mimic someone.

Who said that didnt happen to fish?

Thats also perfectly possible Dom. Do you remember when you got roleblocked on Night2? You ended up delivering pizzas.... and that happened twice so you were forced to mimic someone.

Who said that didnt happen to fish?

Ellmiester was also doing the whole forced voting thing, 2 people doing it? it's just unlikely, rather than doing what ell did (and esetc) the fish claims my character is TC and that i'm evil, it's abit more than what was needed to be done.

One second... The kidnapper who allegedly sent the ransom to Coolness Bears demanded the comic books. Isn't it possible that he's the Comic Book Guy? His objective could be to collect a set number of ransomed comic books to win. Just a theory.

Guest Maase

Wow... me... Kidnapped?

lol, it is possible that i didn't receive any PM saying im Kidnapped, even tough i where? Because i didn't receive nothing about it at all :X

But, if that's true, thank you so much for saving me, Coolness Bear :)

Anyway, as i said earlier, i don't know if i want to vote Coolness Bear, i mean, didn't the blob controlled one bad guy? Maybe he's neutral? I don't know, and are you 100% sure that Coolness Bear is bad, Jamba?

So sure that you bet your life (in game) for it?

(Meaning that we lynch you if your information is wrong)

I seriously don't know if i vote Coolness Bear neither Mr Paul...

Wow... me... Kidnapped?

lol, it is possible that i didn't receive any PM saying im Kidnapped, even tough i where? Because i didn't receive nothing about it at all :X

But, if that's true, thank you so much for saving me, Coolness Bear :)

Anyway, as i said earlier, i don't know if i want to vote Coolness Bear, i mean, didn't the blob controlled one bad guy? Maybe he's neutral? I don't know, and are you 100% sure that Coolness Bear is bad, Jamba?

(Meaning that we lynch you if your information is wrong)

I seriously don't know if i vote Coolness Bear neither Mr Paul...

The blob originally targeted someone else though but got misdirected.

Anyway, I'm confused about everything.

Well someone dropped the ball then..

Either Jonnas (Which I doubt...) or Maase forgot or that Coolness Bears is lying about it and got confused with this mafia game and the Thriller one where Maase is dead

(Long shot though...)

Ellmiester was also doing the whole forced voting thing, 2 people doing it? it's just unlikely, rather than doing what ell did (and esetc) the fish claims my character is TC and that i'm evil, it's abit more than what was needed to be done.

I know you are TC, but I only claimed you are evil to prevent accusations against me of just voting randomly. I have no idea about your alignment.

I know you are TC, but I only claimed you are evil to prevent accusations against me of just voting randomly. I have no idea about your alignment.

Ok thats just wrong right there.... why accuse someone of being evil when you have no evidence?!?! I'm very suspicious now.

Coolness sounds a bit iffy as well. I also went to Coolness's on the first night (because he's obviously who I would choose first :D) and I was told I had to speak in a special way. Whether that was because of him or someone doing something to me I don't know, but it is suspicious.

Look, I've told you my evidence and I am voting the way I see fit. I'm not betting my life on it because even I am unsure, hence why I have been questioning Coolness. His answers haven't really convinced me so I voted for him.

We have to lynch someone and Coolness is the best that we have right now. Nothing is seeming to prove otherwise.

Guest Maase
To prevent anymore confusion, the kinapped person never realizes his/her life is in jeopardy. I knew I forgot to put something in that write-up.

Well, then...

I guess that paying the ransom is something a evil person wouldn't do :\

I think you guys are voting in the wrong guy...

But whatever, do what you want...

Well, then...

I guess that paying the ransom is something a evil person wouldn't do :\

I think you guys are voting in the wrong guy...

But whatever, do what you want...

Well to be honest, with the way Coolness seems to play these games I wouldn't put it past him, if the ransom came from a neutral character (as someone theorized previously, its possible Comic Book guy has some win condition like that?) he would pay it, even if his role is evil.