N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamba, I was not actually silenced during the first night. The only reason that I didn't post on the first/second day because I was in bed ill, with flu and the coldsore virus. Not nice at all :(

I've recovered now so I have lots of time for mafia games!

Well it´s either Beggilax or you and Both Cube and L seemed to think that it wasn´t Beggilax

Doesn't make you a runner up really... surely there's only winners and losers. He couldn't possibly have won after us, could he?

Remember the game where we were the mafia and I won in the end after Zell won the same way as Tellyn? They say I'm just a runner up in that "Mafia progress" thread.

Ahahahahah, Mafia tried to kill Tellyn, Mafia was pwned xD

You have no idea of what's going on.

Remember the game where we were the mafia and I won in the end after Zell won the same way as Tellyn? They say I'm just a runner up in that "Mafia progress" thread.

The post hasn't been updated since Chairdriver said that you were also a winner.

I actually made a character that won when he was lynched. It was a good reason behind it, but i removed it after thinking it was a bit cheap.

Tellyn had to be lynched in very specific conditions. I'd say the blame for this goes for the player that ordered his execution after he fulfilled them.

And I also dislike the concept of "runner-ups" in these cases. Tellyn already fulfilled his winning condition, so he'll be a joint winner, alongside other winners. No runner-ups involved.

Anyway, it is Night Time.

Night 5 is now over

A lawyer was walking in the streets, talking to himself.

"Phew, that was close. What did I do to get into jail, anyway?"

Suddenly, he heard a voice from the shadows.

"You were supposed to be in jail? Good thing you escaped, then"

A gun was fired.

Beggilax is dead. He was Harvey Birdman, a lawyer that could easily influence the judge. He was Good.

-----------------------

A lot of people visited the castle, tonight. Among the confusion, nobody noticed who was responsible for the girl's death.

Maase is dead. He was Sailor Moon, who protected people. He was good.

-----------------------

Kero looked serious at the start of the usual show.

"As you all probably know, someone killed Maase in a mysterious castle. Today's guest is that castle's owner.

So, can you help us unveil the murderer?"

"Well, a lot of people visited my castle, last night. I can't really remember all of them, but I think DomJcg and Ellmeister were there, at least.

But I know one thing. I don't think the killer planned to kill Maase, I think he wanted to kill someone else..."

"Do you know who was the original target?"

"Yes, it was-"

Suddenly, a monkey with white fur and a funny nose jumped into the set. It made a high-pitched sound, and started destroying everything in his sight.

Two players have been hospitalized. They will not be able to post for this day, and their vote will not count towards the majority.

--------------------------

There are 18 players remaining:

chairdriver

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Jamba

LazyBoy

Maddog

mr-paul

Mundi

Shino

Shorty

The fish

Vicar

9 is the vote majority

Day 6 will now begin

L has another message for the people:

" Trough my investigation I have found out that Maase´s Tiara is missing from him which might suggest that the killer or someone else stole it

Also Beggilax was the person responsible for Darksnowman and Tellyn getting lynched and with him dead it singles out the silenced people on the night the blob killed a person to Mr-Paul but let´s not be to quick to jump on him.

Also on the subject of Darksnowman I never said that I thought he was evil I said that I suspected him of killing Cube and Beggilax decided to execute him"

Right well, first off beggilax was responsible for tellyn winning the other day aaaaaaaand:

I was in the castle minding my business, there was a total of 4 people in there, including myself, and i have a strong suspision the killer wanted to target jamba.