N-Europe

Sonic Unleashed

Fandango

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't think the Werewolf stuff looks that bad, so there. :heh:

Agreed. It looks like the Warewolf sections may be a mixture of fighting, slower platforming sections and puzzles.

And I'm glad that they're keeping with a similar style of music. I know it's all awful, but I can't help but love it.

Good old 'sonic boom', i have played that song a couple of times on brawl....

Out of all the 3d sonic games i consider Sonic Adventure 2 on the dreamcast the best. It still had little bugs but i thought the gameplay and the hughness of the game amazing. I was so happy when i got all the emblems and unlocked the 3d version of green hill zone!

Sonic heores, shadow the hedgehog, sonic the hedgehog (360) and sonic and the secret rings have all been naff in comparsion to SA2. I would be very happy if they could just make a game like that again!

that game was a piece of shit.

Good old 'sonic boom', i have played that song a couple of times on brawl....

Out of all the 3d sonic games i consider Sonic Adventure 2 on the dreamcast the best. It still had little bugs but i thought the gameplay and the hughness of the game amazing. I was so happy when i got all the emblems and unlocked the 3d version of green hill zone!

Sonic heores, shadow the hedgehog, sonic the hedgehog (360) and sonic and the secret rings have all been naff in comparsion to SA2. I would be very happy if they could just make a game like that again!

Guest Jordan

Sonic Adventure 2 had some great highlights, meaning Sonic's levels. Just the glitches, holy shit.

The other levels? Don't get me fucking started...

Guest Jordan

Sonic Adventure 2 had some great highlights, meaning Sonic's levels. Just the glitches, holy shit.

I loved it at the time! lol. Few of my friends have said basically the same thing as u. Dunno why i liked it so much, maybe it just seems better in my memory compared to sonic heores, shadow the hedgehog and sonic (360/ps3 version) which i have played more resontly than that.

Sonic and shadow's were my favourite levels. I didn't mind knuckles/Rouge levels as they were abit diff to the norm (even if some were anoying). It was tails and eggman where it really fallen.

I loved it at the time! lol. Few of my friends have said basically the same thing as u. Dunno why i liked it so much, maybe it just seems better in my memory compared to sonic heores, shadow the hedgehog and sonic (360/ps3 version) which i have played more resontly than that.

Sonic and shadow's were my favourite levels. I didn't mind knuckles/Rouge levels as they were abit diff to the norm (even if some were anoying). It was tails and eggman where it really fallen.

Am I the only one that doesn't like the idea of defeating badniks by just running into them?

U ever played sonic rush on ds? it looks the same as that, only works for periods of time when there is energy in the power bar. Of course it may not be like that at all...

Music in that trailer sounds like a Blink182 song! was alright, but no SA1 intro [live and learn?], or SA2 escape from the city!

Gameplay...

Sonics levels look f*cking awesome!!

Were-Sonics looks SO DAMN SLOW however, I mean incredibly slow!! I thought they were going to be just like Sonics, except you swung from stuff and did other types of moves to get around, but no, they look more like the Mech. levels from SA2! Which aint good!

It's irritating me now, i know the singer's voice i just can't think who the band is! GRRR!

The song is called Endless Impossibility, sung by the lead singer of Bowling for soup.

[Was on the gametrailers trailer]