NEurope
Fandango

Reggie Teases, "Big Holiday Game to Be Revealed At E3"

its unheard of for Nintendo to release two Zelda games within the space of 2 years.

OoT and MM disagree with you there. :)

I'm just speculating now, but who can tell, eh? As Mokong mentioned to me yesterday, a 1080 or Wave Race sequel using the balance board is highly possible.

hmm not really a big though is it? when was wave race or 1080 big really?

although its more possible than most suggestions here like f-zero or something

OoT and MM disagree with you there. :)
Yeah, true, but MM was really easy for Nintendo as they could recycle very much from OoT to use in MM. They can't do that in Twilight Princess - they'll have to build an engine superior to Galaxy and introduce new revolutionary controls to raise the standard to absurd levels again. The next Zelda will have such a huge production value that they can't possibly release it anytime soon (that is, this or next year).

Still even if they did reveal a new Donkey Kong game it would be relatively low-key in comparison to other titles that Nintendo has on the way.

Jungle Beat, the last good Donkey Kong game, didn't garner much attention or promotion from Nintendo at E3 2004; it was all about the DS, Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime 2 and the new Zelda (Twilight Princess) that year.

Miyamoto said that he was developing a new Donkey Kong title in early 2005, when the Wii was still called Revolution... I hope they do something with the Bongos (or even make some new wireless Wii Bongos), since Nintendo effectively left them to die. They didn't bother to put them in Barrel Blast, but Bplus have managed to put them in a WiiWare title, for Christ's sake.

Wii music is bound to show

a good point.

although thats already revealed though isnt it so maybe not?

although it will make an appearance at e3 no doubt.

My big worry is that for us Europeans Smash Bros is going to be our big game and we'll have to wait till next year for this big game!! I really hope I'm wrong on this and Smash comes out early summer.

Wii Music, Animal Crossing, Kid Icarus, Donkey Kong all sound amazing! Plus Pikmin, Wii motor sports, 1080, Waverace, Fzero and Pilotwings for next year!!! And then Mario Galaxy 2 and Zelda for the year after that?!? I could handle that :)

My big worry is that for us Europeans Smash Bros is going to be our big game and we'll have to wait till next year for this big game!! I really hope I'm wrong on this and Smash comes out early summer.

Wii Music, Animal Crossing, Kid Icarus, Donkey Kong all sound amazing! Plus Pikmin, Wii motor sports, 1080, Waverace, Fzero and Pilotwings for next year!!! And then Mario Galaxy 2 and Zelda for the year after that?!? I could handle that :)

Thats my worry, IF Brawl is released in June, will be ok! If it's September on-wards, forget about getting another big-release in 08.

June isn't that far away though. I get the feeling we aint hearing anything from Nintendo till E3 which is in July!!!

It really makes no sense for Nintendo to delay Brawl this long, but I can see it happening!!

It's Pokemon Online, Nintendo's first Pay to Play MMORPG.

Better bloody not be, yeah Pokemons alright, but thats nothing sensational for everyone is it?

It's Pokemon Online, Nintendo's first Pay to Play MMORPG.

I hope its that game it be good.

Better bloody not be, yeah Pokemons alright, but thats nothing sensational for everyone is it?

It's sensational to me! Certainly interests me more than Animal Crossing MMO, or even a new IP.

As awesome as an online Pokemon game would be, I don't think they'd make an MMORPG.

It's sensational to me! Certainly interests me more than Animal Crossing MMO, or even a new IP.

Thats why i said it's not sensational to everyone! I understand some people would really want it, like you for example!

I'm hoping then, it's the pokemon game for you...and something else which will attract me! Then will both be happy! : peace:

GAH! I wish people would stop saying Animal Crossing MMO. That conjures up evil, disgusting images in my mind.

I just want a new animal crossing. with tonnes of things to do! a whole town brimming with life.

Exactly. Have Sport's Day's and weird going's on at night like in the Gamecube one. And more in depth relationship's with the townsfolk and a larger town. But these thing's are all a given I assume, due to the better capabilites of the Wii console over the DS and Gamecube.

Same aesthetic as well. It looks good as it is, it would just benifite from being of a higher resolution.

Okay, so the game is pretty much confirmed as KID ICARUS 99% certain. So......

- WHo is making it?

- How will the game be played?

- Will it be hardcore epic or fun and flighty?

- And how excited are people?

- WHo is making it?

- In house Nintendo (Zelda Team) ?

- I'm very unsure of this and consequently have no idea, I would like it to be sort of 2D/3D with huge, spectacular landscapes

- I'd like it to be a massive hardcore game, I really can't see nintendo giving it a more casual makeover

- Immensly

- WHo is making it?

its possible but there are many things throwing me off thinking it's kid icarus.

1:people have been saying kid icurus is coming for years and years and years.

2:how is this casual? how will it appeal to mass-audience..who the hell has even played or heard of the original game in all fairness.Motion flight control?hmm it's possible but i still dont think it's casual enough.

3:Nintendo said before that animal crossing is coming..obviously in the long term.

There are a few other reasons i can't think of now but if it's kid icaus I would be very suprised.

Would love Retro to take a go at it, they've done a fantastic job with the Metroid series, would like to see what they could do with this franchise. Never played the original unfortunately, heard only good things about it though.

Wonder will it be played 2D like the original or 3D ala Prime?

- WHo is making it?

It is not that game that game it maybe Zelda and KID ICARUS is rubbish.

The only Kid Icarus game is how old now? Not like it can stand out with the current games. Also i'm gonna put it out there, have you played it? Also no Zelda, anyone will say that.

Also please read what you type before you post, it's hard to understand what your trying to say at times.