N-Europe

Thriller Mafia

Tellyn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wth?

I am a protector. Yesterday, I targeted darksnowman, because I had no idea who to go for and randomly chose him because I like him. Today, I see that someone "approached the sniper and offered protection". I'm assuming, since the description fits my character, that that was me.

I don't know where you come into it Mundi, other than trying to protect a teammate?

Eh, what on earth is going on? O.o;

Clearly someone is lying. Darksnowman, I'm confused about who you say your are. You said you ran away from the sniper but the only one running away was the robot? (unless I misread)

Anyway, I still seem to be dying, so unless someone offers me medicine or whatever, I'll be dead tomorrow. =(

I have a name of a potential bad guy too... So someone please help me.

Eenuh, I was under the control of the sniper since yesterday. Its why I didn't post or vote or anything- I was instructed that I could only do anything when I was told. Then today I got freed from his control and I'm sure that in the write up it says this, as well as there being a robot.

Bollocks.

Mundi and darksnowman are working together to blame me for it and get them out of it for another night.

See my powers work that I protect someone and I block him from using his powers which is evident from the write-up

What if I post a list of people I have targeted then some of them can confirm that they were blocked at a certain night.

See my powers work that I protect someone and I block him from using his powers which is evident from the write-up

What if I post a list of people I have targeted then some of them can confirm that they were blocked at a certain night.

Probably because you're a mafia roleblocker?

Seriously, why am I being voted for here?

Well either way someone bad is going down. Either Darksnowman and Mundi are working together and when/if Gizmo is shown to be good then we can lynchify them, ooooor Gizmo is lying and if we lynch him we know two goodies in Mundi and Dark.

Ooooor Gizmo is being forced to vote/make it sound as convincing as possible. I had to do that in a previous game and was specifically instructed to make it sound real and not as if I was just being forced.

So who do we vote for? If Gizmo is being forced, then Mundi and Dark are really putting their heads on the line.

As for Eenuh, it may be better if you give us this name sooner rather than later. If the mafia know you have a name of one of their members it makes you more of a target.

darksnowman: the robot?

Esequiel: ????????????

Gizmo: the robot ?

Haggis?????

MadDog?????

mr-paul:?????????????

Nintendohnut: ???????????????

Vicar: don´t know about but all he says is that he knows nothing over and over

welsh_gamer: have posted twice. And only thing he has said is "Vote:......." both times, I think he´s evil. just a hunch

fill in the blanks

thats all i got

darksnowman: the robot?

Esequiel: ????????????

Gizmo: the robot ?

Haggis?????

MadDog?????

mr-paul:?????????????

Nintendohnut: ???????????????

Vicar: don´t know about but all he says is that he knows nothing over and over

welsh_gamer: have posted twice. And only thing he has said is "Vote:......." both times, I think he´s evil. just a hunch

fill in the blanks

thats all i got

darksnowman is the sniper, Mundi I'm assuming to be an accomplice of his since he is trying to turn this on me...the rest I don't know about.

Hmmm

First:

Mundi's behaviour. I think it would be very stupid of him to put himself on the line like this if he, indeed, was in the Mafia along with darksnowman, because we'll know soon enough wether or not Gizmo is good, and from that moment on... if Gizmo turns out to be good, that will result in 2 deaths for the mafia, instead of just one. So, if Mundi is from the mafia, this is either incredibly dumb, or... knowing him, incredibly smart. All we left to find... is wich one it is.

Secondly:

Why the fuck would Gizmo claim to be the protector if he wasn't the protector? It's just too fucking dumb... wich leads me to this little conclusion: maybe he's being targeted by the sniper. But that wouldn't make much sense because the sniper was roleblocked/protected. Wich leaves the question: Why would Gizmo lie?

Well either way someone bad is going down. Either Darksnowman and Mundi are working together and when/if Gizmo is shown to be good then we can lynchify them, ooooor Gizmo is lying and if we lynch him we know two goodies in Mundi and Dark.

Ooooor Gizmo is being forced to vote/make it sound as convincing as possible. I had to do that in a previous game and was specifically instructed to make it sound real and not as if I was just being forced.

So who do we vote for? If Gizmo is being forced, then Mundi and Dark are really putting their heads on the line.

As for Eenuh, it may be better if you give us this name sooner rather than later. If the mafia know you have a name of one of their members it makes you more of a target.

Well I'm not sure he's part of the mafia (besides, do we know now if they can communicate or not?), all I know is he's a delinquent or whatever.

Besides, whether the mafia target me or not, I'll be dead tomorrow anyway if I don't get help.

If you really feel it necessary you can go ahead and kill me, then you'll have two targets to get in exchange. Also, Dom has either unreliable info or links to those two aswell.

Then again I'd rather you didn't kill me >_>