N-Europe

Thriller Mafia

Tellyn

I'm not in a group, I haven't got a single piece of info. My targets are generally of the random nature. The targets being to the same person could be coincidental?!

I don't have killing powers.

Oh and Gizmo, kudos to you man.

Seeing that your not the silenced one to target him judging by the write-up you could either be the killer or the one with the boulder trapping people

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you "randomly" target MoogleViper then? Or do you deny having any involvement whatsoever with him?

I did. I have no knowledge of anyone in this game due to the fact no-one with info gathering skills will come forward!

But nowhere did it say how many people targeted him, and the info you recieved is very vague. I was not the killer.

R_A is admitting to targetting Moogle, but not that she killed him, right? So, Raining_Aggie; what did you discover/do? Mundi seems to suspect you to be a blocker of sorts?

I´m just guessing based on that everyone that targeted him came up in the write-up means that either she killed or tried to silence him.

Which shows that the blocker and the killer are not on the same side, because why would they want to silence someone they want to kill.

Well then you're the boulder-type-person that mundi mentions.

People people - what thriller-esque boulder-associations can we think of to determine alliance? I can only think of indianna jones :S Or those guys from resident evil who push the rock after Leon. That would make her neutral/bad... But that's pure speculation. Any other mentions in the write-up? Any other old leads? I'd do the 20-page scouring myself but I have an essay I'm avoiding already, so perhaps another time :)

I have reason to believe she isn't good. She could be neutral of course, but believe me, I can almost be 100% sure she ain't good.

Care to explain?

Right guys and gals, i'm offski. Throw as many questions as you want in my general direction. Just don't expect a response til tomorrow night! ^_^

This might edit, but its an automerge, no cheating herev :heh:

I still don't believe it, I don't think you'd announce your role this early and just say "I'm a roleblocker". I wouldn't :/

Seems as if you're grasping at what's available, my vote for R_A stands.

Yeah I'm like totally going to say nothing. That will just condemn me further. Everything I have stated is the truth.

Good night all ^___^

I'm so confused I don't know what to believe. This all started because one person dropped rainings name a few pages back then everyone jumps on the bandwagon. But then i'm not convinced by the defence hmmmmmmmm what to do. I wish the info gatherers would come forward I know they would probably make themselves a target by coming forward but least it might actually kick some pace into this game its going so slow.

I don't think announcing it is much better.

to be honest I suspect you for thinking that more than I do raining :P Surely after nearly 500 replies it's not too 'soon' to role-reveal, especially considering she has a fair few votes against her name?

As soon as someone gets mentioned they might be up to something, everyone jumps in and accuses that person and is pretty much guilty till proven innocent, though proving innocence is hard for all sorts of reasons like, i'm not convinced , you shouldn't do it that way. And even when they do try and show their innocent, people think their lying.

What else would she do? If she didn't give evidence would things not be worse?

As the psychiatrist sipped his Chianti, the thief snatched his psychiatry notebook and swiftly left the house.

Yup, that's Hannibal alright.

No im just very very stupid and didnt realise that means he couldnt have done it >.>

But if he was the doctor does that mean he has already killed people?

I wasn't that doctor. I had a far greater skill... But alas... I lost it. And now I'm a different character.

Anywayz... R_A's defense stinks. So does the accusation from Martinist, wich has no justification whatsoever...

What are you talking about? Martinist just said that raining_again targetted moogle, we all then started attacking her, martinist can't confirm that raining_again was the last person to target moogle, and raining_again can't confirm that she's not the killer...

What are you talking about? Martinist just said that raining_again targetted moogle, we all then started attacking her, martinist can't confirm that raining_again was the last person to target moogle, and raining_again can't confirm that she's not the killer...

Well that's exactly what O_W is talking about- neither the prosecutor or the defendand can prove a thing. How would that stand in court? :P

Well that's exactly what O_W is talking about- neither the prosecutor or the defendand can prove a thing. How would that stand in court? :P

I also say that her alignment isn't good, and that would stand up in court. She could still be neutral, but she ain't good. I also found out that MoogleViper was good, lol, but that doesn't look like much now seeing as he's dead and we all know that.

Ok well you say she isn't good, Mundi's derived that she can't be aligned with the killer so we can presume she's neutral. A role-blocker who is neutral isn't necessarily an immediate threat - but if you're neutral and that's your only power... well then what're your win conditions going to be? To block a certain amount of people? I don't know.

I'm in two minds about it. Main thing is whether anyone can think of any thriller-related movies/games where someone with a boulder is in it... I dunno.

Ok well you say she isn't good, Mundi's derived that she can't be aligned with the killer so we can presume she's neutral. A role-blocker who is neutral isn't necessarily an immediate threat - but if you're neutral and that's your only power... well then what're your win conditions going to be? To block a certain amount of people? I don't know.

I'm in two minds about it. Main thing is whether anyone can think of any thriller-related movies/games where someone with a boulder is in it... I dunno.

Obelix? (lol)