NEurope
Tellyn

Thriller Mafia

So the good mafia couldn't communicate?

Or could they?

The device Mr. Bauer stole allowed him to create an internet forum, which shall be opened to the public later. :)

Maybe you didn´t notice my question but....

How was I supposed to win?

Because the mafia won by having a majority and I would have won when 6 people were left.

Did that mean that I would have won when there were 6 people left before the mafia or town reached their victory condition?

Since the idea was for you all to catch on a lot earlier and not on the night when the good mafia would gain a majority, it was originally intended for you to have a win condition that was actually achievable.

The device Mr. Bauer stole allowed him to create an internet forum, which shall be opened to the public later.

I wouldnt do that......... Some of the things said might upset people!

I kid, I kid.

Since the idea was for you all to catch on a lot earlier and not on the night when the good mafia would gain a majority, it was originally intended for you to have a win condition that was actually achievable.

Personally I say that the twist to the game was quite new and could be fun but the problem to it is that you can´t assume something to happen in the game.

SO this game is over? And basically there was a good mafia? So... They were good? What made them 'mafia'? What's the difference? What's the point?

No, I'm not just peeved that i never got to use my role properly. Nuh-uh.

Awwww, you goodies celebrated the death of Evil Jonnas with kitties...Touching.

Awwww, you goodies shoes celebrated the death of Evil Jonnas with kitties...Touching.

That was me... Sorry :P

I actually was a zombie for most of the game - I was therefore, for the most part, neutral, as far as I knew.

I only got to use my rather nifty power once. :(

I actually was a zombie for most of the game - I was therefore, for the most part, neutral, as far as I knew.

I only got to use my rather nifty power once. :(

I might've missed it but who turned people into zombies?

I might've missed it but who turned people into zombies?

Oxigen_Waste.

Although it was Nintendohnut that turned The fish into a zombie. He stole the "potion" off Oxigen.

Oxigen_Waste.

Although it was Nintendohnut that turned The fish into a zombie. He stole the "potion" off Oxigen.

Yeah I had no idea what it was, obviously, and when the fish said "whoever is the thief please give me the cure" I thought hey why not.

If I was gonna be lynched I would have used that to say "look I saved the fish!" in the end I didn't have to. And I had no idea the "cure" would turn him into a zombie...

Ok,

11 (i think...10?) Good Guys

17 Baddies

8 neutrals

25 against 11, that is fair, if esequiel had died, we would have lost badly, the evil mafia, had several killing powers, i think it was fair, but no one figured it out (i think chair maybe mentioned something about it...).

I was the Good Don :D weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ok,

11 (i think...10?) Good Guys

17 Baddies

8 neutrals

25 against 11, that is fair, if esequiel had died, we would have lost badly, the evil mafia, had several killing powers, i think it was fair, but no one figured it out (i think chair maybe mentioned something about it...).

I was the Good Don :D weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And if we switch the wording:

11 bad guys

17 goodies

8 neutrals

Sounds pretty much like a normal mafia game then.

And don´t forget that the evil player were mostly killed off by them selfs.

Yeh, pretty much, but thats cuz people didn't get their act together. But it wouldn't have mattered, as a precaution, martinist wasn't gonna join against the baddies to be something of an undercover dood, staying there till you'd all gone crazy.

sorry about the hard time on the last day mundi, it was fun as hell argueing with you!

The problem I thought was that we couldnt communicate, so we presumed that whoever had the killing powers on the 'evil' side was just unlucky and killed the wrong people. You all say you wouldve noticed it, but you werent in our position, you knew. And we had to go along with things if evidence came up that someone was evil, because otherwise we would be marked as evil, then lynched.

IMO it was unbalanced because you had the advantage of being able to communicate and kill, like a normal mafia can, but also had the tag of good, which protected you. I think more hints to there being a good mafia should have been made.

Good game anyways. Just couldve been implemented a bit better. There was too many good people.

Yeh, pretty much, but thats cuz people didn't get their act together. But it wouldn't have mattered, as a precaution, martinist wasn't gonna join against the baddies to be something of an undercover dood, staying there till you'd all gone crazy.

sorry about the hard time on the last day mundi, it was fun as hell argueing with you!

Aye it was fun, just annoying as hell that nearly everyone that posted that day were on the "good" side

The advantage of being a Don

*orders people to do things*

The advantage of being a robot

*has no personality*

I suspect that I along with most others believed the evils were in limited numbers compared to the goodies as per traditional denominations, which led to the use of softly-softly tactics, which is of course completely wrong if you're the majority group. The town all felt under suspicion while the Mafia was essentially free. I personally was watching corpse after corpse of evils come floating in and quickly started to assume I was probably the only one left.

I suspect that I along with most others believed the evils were in limited numbers compared to the goodies as per traditional denominations, which led to the use of softly-softly tactics, which is of course completely wrong if you're the majority group. The town all felt under suspicion while the Mafia was essentially free. I personally was watching corpse after corpse of evils come floating in and quickly started to assume I was probably the only one left.

I completely agree, this is what I was trying to say, but with better wording. I just thought that the town were getting incredibly lucky for the first few days and nights and thought by day 4 there were only 2 or 3 of us left. We couldn't speak out though at risk of being lynched.

bwaaaaaaaa!!!! I needed one more freacking day to win this game :o! just one more then i would be the winner ! dame you james bond ! the code was N O D it dosent mean anything:(

the code was N O D it dosent mean anything

Huh? And also, glad we chose to kill you :)

*is clever cuz he said kill volcom...*

*by luck it was a good idea*

btw, who killed me, Jason bourne

it was irritating since I was the only good guy (mafia "good guy") to die

Coolness failed to inform us he was poisoned

Moogle was killed via a 'cure'

You died from a shot right?

Eenuh gave you a poisoned cure.