NEurope
MoogleViper

Woman stuck after two years on toilet

An American woman's body had became attached to her boyfriend's toilet after she sat on it for two years, police in Kansas said.

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," said Bryan Whipple, the sheriff of Ness County.

Doctors had to remove the toilet seat from the woman's body

It appeared the 35-year-old woman's skin had grown around the toilet seat, he added. "It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

The woman initially refused emergency medical care but her boyfriend, 36, and police officers finally convinced her to go to hospital.

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Mr Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

The county attorney still has to decide whether any charges should be brought against the boyfriend.

The man told investigators that he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

"And her reply would be, 'Maybe tomorrow'," Mr Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."

The house in Ness City had a second bathroom that he could use.

On Feb 27, the boyfriend called police to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend", Mr Whipple said, adding that the man never explained why it took him two years to pick up the phone.

Officers found the woman sitting on the toilet - fully clothed, except for her tracksuit bottoms pulled down to her mid-thigh.

She was "somewhat disoriented" and her legs looked like they had atrophied, the sheriff said. "She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave."

She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles away, where she is in a fair condition.

However, the woman has since refused to speak to police. Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police have declined to name the couple, but the house is listed as the residence of Kory McFarren. His home phone went unanswered.

James Ellis, a neighbour, said the woman's mother died at a young age and she was apparently mostly kept inside the house where she grew up.

"It really doesn't surprise me," Mr Ellis said of the bathroom incident. "What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier."

Source; Telegraph

I like it how it is referred to as the bathroom incident.

I read this a while ago, but it also triggered a conversation about the woman who was physically fused to her sofa after never leaving it for years.

Then I downloaded the episode of Nip/Tuck, Season 3, Episode 1, which features a dramatisation of this story

I heard about this on The Wright Stuff, I find it amazing how these things happen, and theres a man who for the past 20 odd years has been living on nothing but biscuits.

Although LOL 2 years on the shitter, slide my Xbox and Tv though, and bring me my meals and I'd be quite happy

________

NO2 VAPORIZER

Edited by fex

Wow. She's clearly mentally ill and needed help and her boyfriend is clearly a moron. "Her skin grew around the toilet seat". Wow.

It taken her boyfriend two years to know something up. :blank:

He's with some part human, part toilet wierdo. I'd bet that he is a bit screwed up as well.

I find it very hard to believe this. Though I know things this crazy happen, I still have a hard time actually believing it.

I find it very hard to believe this. Though I know things this crazy happen, I still have a hard time actually believing it.

In America ANYTHING can happen. (And I thought it was the land of opportunity)!

This is getting very weird, everytime I go on my other forum they have these threads the exact same ones and then you appear with them

*backs away*

She's abit silly and how does one's skin stick to a toilet...like her legs were growing around it!!

If i remember correctly don´t they have to cut off her skin that´s grown to the toilet to get her off?

Wouldn't her muscle just of worn way for not standing up for 2 years?

I don't believe this.

Yeah I have to say I am really struggling to believe this one. But if it is true o____O

This is definitely one of those o_O moments.

Wonder why he waited all that time. Surely after a few hours or so you'd think something was up.

This is definitely one of those o_O moments.

Wonder why he waited all that time. Surely after a few hours or so you'd think something was up.

Because people are stupid :heh:

How did her boyfriend take a shit!?

A piss is easy, the sink, out the window, bottle it. But a shit?!

bag it?

________

Ipad guides

Edited by fex

Houses can have more than one bathroom..!

At this stage I think logic goes down the pan....scuse the pun.

How did her boyfriend take a shit!?

A piss is easy, the sink, out the window, bottle it. But a shit?!

bag it?

It says in another article that they had two toilets in the house..

But as to your original question, shits are easily taken care of with empty Pringles cans, reseal the freshness!

But as to your original question, shits are easily taken care of with empty Pringles cans, reseal the freshness!

LOL Dirty!!!

________

HERBALAIRE VAPORIZER TEMPERATURE

Edited by fex

Huh1.jpg