N-Europe

Mafia Games - Progress

Esequiel

Woo, I've just finished writing up all the characters for me and Dom's game! I can assure you all only one thing - madness and confusion shall ensue! I'm pretty pleased with all of them... :heh:

Sign-ups are obviously still open, but if there is a massive delay in the launching of a game set to start before ours, we can step up and launch, especially as the Easter Hols are almost upon us!

I think that beats the purpose of trying to win and takes a bit of the glory of winning.

Perhaps just a little coloured star next to their name to signify a past mob-boss?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you don't. :heh: Zell was clearly Neutral in that one.

You were a winner.

Both you and Zell were winners.

Zell had a supa easy goal, if I was a townie being runner up would make sense, but I had harder goal as a mafioso.

Or maybe, you know, Honorable Mentions?

That would be pretty cool

*cough*Especially when someone get´s someone else lynched in 2 different game even thought the write-up said that a certain person is evil and killed someone*cough*

Guest Maase

Please, Esequiel, put the Discussion Thread linked in this thread, so nobody comments here...

I also put yours, and im putting the rules right now

Zell had a supa easy goal, if I was a townie being runner up would make sense, but I had harder goal as a mafioso.

Townies also have a hard goal. You should get a honorable mention, though.

In fact, I'll give my suggestions for those:

2nd - MoogleViper

3rd - Coolness Bears/Cube (Yes, I know he won, but it was well-deserved victory)

5th - Shino

Space - Nintendohnut/Darksnowman

Moogle's - DomJcg

Mundi's DYI - Chairdriver

Townies also have a hard goal. You should get a honorable mention, though.

In fact, I'll give my suggestions for those:

2nd - MoogleViper

3rd - Coolness Bears/Cube (Yes, I know he won, but it was well-deserved victory)

5th - Shino

Space - Nintendohnut/Darksnowman

Moogle's - DomJcg

Mundi's DYI - Chairdriver

Man I came so close on that one. It was only the prostitute whore and the trickster which stopped me.

Guest Maase

That's exactly why we need a Sub Forum Mafia :\

Sub forum Mafia, Mafia Discussion and Mafia Progress Sticky, Mafia Discussion locked and Mafia Discussion opened

Then, we have the games, simple :\

I know. Shino was on my side. If I hadn't have been so gorgeous then you wouldn't have gone for me. Man if only I had tried to kill you sooner.

I was so gullible, you had proven before you were good it didn't even crossed my mind.

Please... there's a discussion topic for Mafia games, don't post here

But we need ot keep this on the front page :wtf:

I'm looking forward to finally playing in my first game soon. Come on Jonnas, I'm trusting you to be nice and evil :p

Please... there's a discussion topic for Mafia games, don't post here

Yeah this isn't a sticky so we have to keep posting in it to keep it on the first page.

To be honest this should probably be made into a "leaderboard and discussion thread" - it would make more sense as that allows people to both at once rather than having to use two threads. And also it would keep it on the front page! Anyone agree here?

Also: thanks for that Jonnas :) I did put a hell of a lot into the space mafia (perhaps too much lol). However I think I probably enjoyed the first DIY one more, literally everyone trusted me and then I went and tried to shoot Shino with a shotgun I got for christmas and I got blown up. VOLDEMORT GOT BLOWN UP! I bet Harry Potter wishes he'd know that would work earlier.

But that was my first game (although I followed the mushroom kingdom one so closely I may as well have been playing) and being in the mafia was brilliant, talking to each other and discussing tactics. Helped me get to know people a bit better :) *high-fives all the DIY mafia*

Guest Maase

No, what we have to do is to make a Sub Forum of Mafia, put this on Sticky and Discussion too, that would be a lot better

Guest Maase

Men, it doesn't matter anyway, Discuss in the Discussion topic, if you want to see the Leaderboards, there's a link to them in the Discussion topic

Also, you can post when you put something new in the list, its better than having two topics for Discussion :\

Maase why can't we discuss here? You're the one who made a new thread. You're just promoting an unnecessary thread, especially as this one was made first.

This thread is necessary because we need to know which games are going on. I was finding it very hard to see the order of the "queue" without this thread. We can just have the discussion here as well.