Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The P-p-p-punofficial N-E Quiz

jayseven

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. Song number 3 is track number 11 off the (Whats the Story Morning Glory) album. Inbetween Morning Glory and Champagne Supernova.

Got it within seconds. ;)

Forgot to put the artist in there: Oasis. :)

thats the idea. if you know, then you'll know. if not then you wont figure it out as they are all a bit weird.

everyone so far is correct!

as i was doing the quiz I knew you'd be the one to get number 2 correct platty, although I thought you'd porbably know at least 2 others (one of which hasnt been answered)

edit:

I am little worried that number 6 may be too tricky. It is a band that has been mentioned by someone other than me in the music thread which while doing the quiz I used as the yardstick for the forums musical knowledge. The band is currently supporting a huge band on a world tour, that includes a date at wembley. And if all else fails I deliberately made other ways of finding out the artist possible for that track.

As for the final 2 questions, 10 tbh is pretty easy. Just look at my post and think laterally. 9, well you either know it or you dont. I will try and help further by saying it goes round everywhere in the UK only once.

as i was doing the quiz I knew you'd be the one to get number 2 correct platty, although I thought you'd porbably know at least 2 others (one of which hasnt been answered)

Yeah I listened to them all and knew a few of them. Great idea for a quiz I have to say.

thats about the sea, not the land. It goes round every place in the uk.

i'll give you a clue. It starts alphabetically at Aberdeen and ends alphabetically in the Shetlands.

tbh Platty i'd have thought you'd be answering the remaining song.

thats about the sea, not the land. It goes round every place in the uk.

i'll give you a clue. It starts alphabetically at Aberdeen and ends alphabetically in the Shetlands.

tbh Platty i'd have thought you'd be answering the remaining song.

Yeah me too. I knew most of the others but that one I just can't think of and can't seem to find any lists by you....would have guess at sigur ros but someone already stated icelantic.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!