Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The P-p-p-punofficial N-E Quiz

jayseven

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guilty as charged. I think the more rounds and the more people that play (as the high-score board is proof that there's a lot out there) maybe we should expand the number of questions to minimum 15, leaving a few for the adults to get back to ;)

i'm all for that. I love quizzes.

when I was a filthy layabout slacker/student the local pub to me did a quiz twice a week. It was awesome, there was free food and the prize was £20 behind the bar. My team used to win quite often so we used get fed then drunk for free twice a week.

The annoying thing is that every time I check this thread now all the question are answered or too difficult to be answered. I can't ever get more points!

Also even though Dyson's will be up very shortly, I have got to go soon and I have a feeling that I will be gone before they go up :( Typical!

"Just put your lips together, and blow" ... YOURSELFLOLOLOL

Ok. Sorry. Dyson is a tease, he lied about doing the questions 'now'!

See Dyson. Look what you've done. By making us wait me and Jay have become bored and started talking about erections. Something that I hate and never talk about.

Forshame

This round has some sort of special questions contained within! Be sure to read the rules beneath :D

Regular questions: The following questions have the regular rules of the quiz applied to them.

1. Ping? jayseven FINALLY gets it.

2. Approximately, how much equipment has Tesco given away in their Computers for School scheme, and when did it start? Eddage knows his stats!

3. What does/did a "crumpled giraffe" refer to? Moogleviper gets this one. Sorry Tom, Moogle had the answer I was looking for!

4. What was my original username, and what was the site called when I joined? (2 points)

5. Why am I called Dyson/What is the reasoning behind my name? Because I suck! Cube gets it right.

6. Which game pays homage to Gears of War's "Seriously..." achievement, and in what way? The fish has this one down, but only just.

7. How much does it cost for one of each of the following items: A Tesco "Big Green Bag", a Tesco white regular "Bag for Life" and a Tesco cardboard Wine Carrier? I want the correct answer for each of these in the same post. Noodleman finally gets it right.

8. Excluding this round, what is the maximum number of total points somebody could have achieved on the Unofficial N-E Quiz? Nobody got this, it was a shit question anyway as it was open to intepretation. My bad :P

Special question - Anybody can submit an answer for this, but only one, regardless of whether or not they have answered a question above and gotten it correct or incorrect. As previously mentioned, I was at work whilst I thought of these questions, so I had an idea for a somewhat unique question. Here it is:

I was at work from 2pm until 7:45pm today serving customers at the checkouts. Whilst doing this, I kept a tally chart of all of the customers I served in total. However:

- I did not start the tally until 3pm

- I had a 30 minute break from 5:30 until 6:00pm

- I stopped serving customers at the till at 7:40pm

With all of this in mind, I want you to estimate the total number of customers I served and have recorded on my tally chart. I'll stop accepting answer submissions once the rest of the regular questions have been answered and give the amount then. You've got nothing to lose, so answer this question alongside one of the others for the chance of a bonus point :D

And...go!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!