Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The P-p-p-punofficial N-E Quiz

jayseven

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7. Find ? (as in work out what ? is, not pointing out where ? is): me - (me-2) = ? (1 point)

is it

? = 2

?

Hint: I never defined what ? could be (as in integer, rational, letter, complex, object, etc).

well if you don't define that then Tom's answer is surely not 'wrong' :P

very true. surely for an equation to work the unknown value has to be predefined as an integer/complex/letter or there are multiple answers available.

very true. surely for an equation to work the unknown value has to be predefined as an integer/complex/letter or there are multiple answers available.

OK, bad wording. Actually, I think I may have ballsed up the question completely.

Am I able to replace it?

godfuckdammit I know that one

you're in luck then! I dont know the answer and nor does google. Not a clue what it is, although sounds like a good book.

out of interest, what was the answer you were looking for to the original question 7 cube?

Ok earlier when I said "omg I know that shizzle" I basically meant "omg I have the book I can totally find out!" and now I realise "omg I don't have the book and in fact I never read it because I listened to it on audio-CD".

ur qs r gey.

Windows???

Nope.

out of interest, what was the answer you were looking for to the original question 7 cube?

I was looking for "Square". But I don't quite understand what logic I used in the equation.

6. Anagram time: I'm an amoral and idle mishmash. Alarm a lush oz major (Ignore the punctuation) (2 points)

Mian Allah Rassi Mohammed Din Muzhar Jamal Rasool.

Just a guess...

may be adouble post - but I got that from the source itself (kinda) so I was wondering if you spelt it different to me?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!