1 - Stefkov

1 - rokhed00

1 - McMad

1 - Dan Dare

1 - Aalborg

1 - Dante

1 - Ashley

1 - Coolness Bears

There might be a mix up of Dyson and Echo Desiato there. they seem to be in the wrong place.

Anyway.

1) What did the big city's bright lights teach us? Nintendohnut knows the Human Conditions

2) Do you know where I can find some sailors?Noodleman knows his sailors Shenmue video.

3) Which British woman allegedly gave birth to Hitler’s child? Jayseven is down with the nazis

4) Who first used flush toilets? The Fish knows jack shit

5) Define “pessimist” in a black way? Eddage sees how it really is

6) What are the four noble truths? Supergrunch speaks words of wisdom

7)

hidden-face-in-beans.jpgNintendohnut has a developed right hemisphere

8) Name the only mammal that cannot jump? Killthenet know his elephants

9) What food is the most common food allergy? Ellmeister has got milk

10) Well we all come from somewhere. And what does that do? Killthenet plays his instrument in the bedroom

Bonus Karaoke question: Anybody can do it even if they’ve answered another question. Post a video of yourself singing “crazy little thing called love” by Queen. (all of it and it’s worth 3 points.

4.(i) Life means suffering.

(ii) The origin of suffering is attachment.

(iii) The cessation of suffering is attainable.

(iv) The eightfold path leads to the cessation of suffering.

Yeah, I mean:

6.(i) Life means suffering.

(ii) The origin of suffering is attachment.

(iii) The cessation of suffering is attainable.

(iv) The eightfold path leads to the cessation of suffering.

Moogle/grunchie; sorry but you can't answer more than one bonus. It's happened before but since then I did specify that it wouldn't be allowed anymore. Otherwise I would have answered a lots of them before you, moogle.

3) Unity Mitford?

Moogle/grunchie; sorry but you can't answer more than one bonus. It's happened before but since then I did specify that it wouldn't be allowed anymore. Otherwise I would have answered a lots of them before you, moogle.

3) Unity Mitford?

Not bonus, you mean opened up questions?

... yeah. I blame you for creating that confusion :P

You can only answer one question once the round is opened up. I'm trying not to be overly pedantic about the quiz in general (despite the massive list of rules in the first post, there could be a hell of a lot more).

Unless you guys think it'd be cool for multiple question attempts once the q's are opened up? It can always be up for debate. Personally I don't think that everyone always opens their round up late enough, so it may be unfair on others. But then, if one is to be allowed to answer multiple opened-up q's, I know I'd probably have at least 5 more points by now ;)

All correct so far.

3. Unity Mitford

Ha now you know what it's like to be beaten to a question.

... yeah. I blame you for creating that confusion :P

You can only answer one question once the round is opened up. I'm trying not to be overly pedantic about the quiz in general (despite the massive list of rules in the first post, there could be a hell of a lot more).

Unless you guys think it'd be cool for multiple question attempts once the q's are opened up? It can always be up for debate. Personally I don't think that everyone always opens their round up late enough, so it may be unfair on others. But then, if one is to be allowed to answer multiple opened-up q's, I know I'd probably have at least 5 more points by now ;)

Well the q's had been opened up a while and nobody was attempting any more. I think it should be 1 question only, then opened up for 1 more, then opened up for any.

I think if we do it how dyson says; it's up to the quizmaker to accept/decline the answers. I think that's got to be the best way to do it, so long as the quizmaker is open-minded :) I'm not putting it in the rules just yet because... er, yeah just because :P

I'll update the first page with teh scores grunchie posted :)

After a while I'll open it up for one more question each. Then if nobody is answering them then I'll open it up to everyone for as many as they like but only one at a time. (i.e. they can answer one question but must wait for confirmation before they answer another).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!