N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 4

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you like the score, Villan ^_^ 5-1! I'm in 3rd place - for now... I'm sure it won't last too long, especially seeing as my next match is against threezok, who just beat league-long-term-leaders Shore Tea united.

*hugs his manager of the week award* Two weeks in a row now!

How is it that I can't beat Threezok? :heh: Only team to win against me and they've beaten me twice. Doesn't help that I didn't prepare at all for the latest match....

Go Shore Tea, It's (probably not) your birthday, lets party like it's your birthday!

EDIT: j7, saying that though, my secondary GK finally has more form then my primary more experienced one, so who knows what could happen.

Oh christ no, my best defender out for the rest of the season and all I got for my trouble was a draw. I'm simply have to win the next game.

Oh shit, I've just realised both my best defender are out until seasons end, so I'm sailing into the next game with a B-team back four and no substitutes for them.

Oh christ no, my best defender out for the rest of the season and all I got for my trouble was a draw. I'm simply have to win the next game.

Oh shit, I've just realised both my best defender are out until seasons end, so I'm sailing into the next game with a B-team back four and no substitutes for them.

yeah have you seen my away record over the last 2 seasons, you'll win no problem. Infact Haden should have the trophy removed if he wins it, being the only away win ive had in the past 2 seasons.