N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 4

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a question about win bonus.

If I set it to say 100,000. Does that mean each player gets 100,000, or that the whole team gets 100,00 split between them?

The whole team will get 100,000 split between them.

It's tight in the top league, and Dyson is sitting on a fried egg, which doesn't bode well for the rest of us. Just need Haden to mess up ... or Dyson to start his seasonal bout of dirty trickin'.

Dyson has gone a bit mental recently wasnt he in the relegation zone not so long ago? If you two combined your defence and his attack dear god it would be apocalypse now.

I really need moria to get back into form. For one game only and then lose against me the next game.

Ohhh I just saw what you implied there Oddy...

Weve had such a nice season so far as well me you and dyson are all playing each other before the end cant we settle it by skill not watering football pitches!

God, don't know how I puled a draw. My two best players are in the hospital until May, and I'm forced to use unorthodox tactics to fill the holes. Hopefully my new defender may make a difference. At least I've still got a chance of clambering out of relegation, but it's not looking good.