N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 4

Mr_Odwin

lol I love how nasty the lower league has become! Are we going to need like 5 new recruits next season?? Also are we doing a cup?

I wish xpert would keep track of the history of the league a bit better it does quite a good job but Id love to see exact standings of previous seasons to see how its all progressed.

I think im getting into this game to much I dont have gta 4 so dont blame me! :heh:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is THE funniest thing I've ever seen happen in X11. Seriously, Villan losing to the team that hasn't won a game all season and Cube beating the champions, it doesn't get much better.

I can't believe it :laughing:

Though I do feel robbed of 2nd place ._.

My 2 losses to the relegation battlers! Not that you guys didnt deserve it sorry to see you go down noodle you and happenstance were the vetrans of the upper league! Well done to 64s though!

Oh and Cube roflcopter. See you next season!!! hahaha

Sweet, just make sure someone posts me a link so i can sign up :)

Our league ID is 120161

You should be able to find us from that (I think!).

I think we could maintain the same numbers if Esequiel joins and two new guys - Haver is gone, Fex is gone and so is Mccoy. Striderton can stay because of the last minute upset he caused!

I think this season we should mix it up with a cup. That means one league game and one cup game per week. The season will last longer, and once people are knocked out of the cup they can organise friendlies. A two-leg cup seems to be fairer.

I think we could maintain the same numbers if Esequiel joins and two new guys - Haver is gone, Fex is gone and so is Mccoy. Striderton can stay because of the last minute upset he caused!

About that. I don't think he'll be staying next season.

By 'gone' you mean relegated or giving up altogether?

Also can I ask for someone to post my result, and the league table? I can't get onto the site. I know i've probably lost, and that apparantly I will be 6th regardless of the score, but I'd like to know :)

Place Team GP W D L GF-GA Diff P

1 Shore Tea Utd. 18 13 2 3 43 - 14 29 41

2 Moogles Vipers 18 11 5 2 41 - 16 25 38

3 Team Cubed 18 11 2 5 36 - 22 14 35

4 Threezok 18 10 3 5 50 - 34 16 33

5 RoostopheSuzumiya FC 18 11 0 7 44 - 35 9 33

6 Emo Blades 18 9 1 8 28 - 34 -6 28

7 MadDog United 18 6 1 11 20 - 32 -12 19

8 Complete Domstercool 18 4 3 11 16 - 32 -16 15

9 Haver Athletic 18 3 3 12 10 - 39 -29 12

10 Striderton FC 18 1 2 15 9 - 39 -30 5

And you won 3-2.

Well I guess I came last out of the people who actually played the game, then :P That's my sloppy second season out of the way - good luck to those going up - and bad luck to those coming down. No seriously - I wish bad luck upon you. Fed up of being mid-table lower-league meat.

Thank you so fucking much you great **** Moogle. Having a fucking shit day to find you're all ripping the piss out of me just because Moogle decided to be an absolute **** for no fucking reason!

Tell me, Moogle, why the fuck did you decide to be more of a fucking shithead than you already are? This is just fucking bollocks! I don't even know if I'll carry on next season, if I have to do this shit again!

Thank you so fucking much you great **** Moogle. Having a fucking shit day to find you're all ripping the piss out of me just because Moogle decided to be an absolute **** for no fucking reason!

Tell me, Moogle, why the fuck did you decide to be more of a fucking shithead than you already are? This is just fucking bollocks! I don't even know if I'll carry on next season, if I have to do this shit again!

... Did I miss something?

Well I'll be damned, well done to Cube for bringing me down a notch in the final match (not that it mattered). I was playing it safe, being cautious and defensive, but he went for onslaught of aggression.

... Did I miss something?
Villan takes Xp11 immensely seriously.

Villan takes Xp11 immensely seriously.

I got fed up with Moogle acting like a knob, even though it was just an act. And this, along with what has been a shite day, just takes the delicious biscuit!

But I'm slightly more calm now than my outburst just now, but I can show you how I feel at the moment with a picture...

000wl4.jpg