N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 4

Mr_Odwin

yeah have you seen my away record over the last 2 seasons, you'll win no problem. Infact Haden should have the trophy removed if he wins it, being the only away win ive had in the past 2 seasons.

Im dreading having you and Happenstace as my last 2 game I remember last season!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

061703.jpg

Yess. Thank god. Noodle was the man I simply had to beat to avoid relegation. It's not certain, but I'm in with an excellent chance of survival now. I think I've pulled it from the brink here.

Also gratz to Hadens, bagged with two matches spare.

A decent score, but it doesn't look like it's going to help me at all. I highly doubt that Striderton will beat Roostophe. Also, I would have to beat Shore Tea.

Then again, Shorty may be resting his better players for next season as he's already won.

Oh balls I forgot today was Tuesday, fucking bank holiday, come on McCoy :(

Oh dear god its been nice knowing you noodleman come back soon! If it helps Ill be chillaxing and putting on youth players (sorry gaggle) but I think your screwed unless mcoy somehow trains and sets up his team which he hasnt done for like over 10 games.

Looks like promotions are also sorted unless stridetron cause a massive upset shame that cube wont come back up :/

I haven't been able to get onto that website all weekend, so I'm guessing I've lost. Could someone post my score in here please?

Moogle beat you 3 - 1. You've finished 6th in the league (there's one match left and no outcome will affect your position).