N-Europe

My next creation is up to you

Vicar

The choice is yours  

33 members have voted

1. 1. The choice is yours

• Sonic
    • Snake in a box

As some of you know I made a basketball size Kirby out of paper recently, but my next creation will be bigger and harder but I can´t chose who to make Sonic or Snake in a box :(

Snake in a box is easier and smaller but Sonic is bigger and more difficult (I just had to take out harder it sounded to wrong).

fri334.jpg

This Snake in a box model where made out of 2 pages of A4 paper if I would super size it it would be 18 pages of paper.

The Sonic model is 3 pages and if I would super size him it would be 27 pages.

These models where made with just a normal paper and horrible glue I´m going to use thicker paper and better glue to make them look as best as I can.

So vote now I might just start this weekend if I'm in the mood.

Snake in a Box, Snake in a Box >>

Plus a question, actulyl reading your last thread got me intrested in doing a bit of crafting of the paper, maybe a stupid question but what type of paper and glue do you use (Guessing A4 paper but I dunno weather to grab pritt sticky type glue or PV type)

Snake in a Box, Snake in a Box >>

Plus a question, actulyl reading your last thread got me intrested in doing a bit of crafting of the paper, maybe a stupid question but what type of paper and glue do you use (Guessing A4 paper but I dunno weather to grab pritt sticky type glue or PV type)

Well I have no idea what kind of paper I'm using but on the box it says A4 - 210 x 297 mm - 120/gm² it is thicker than an normal office paper. I´m just normal paper glue, don't sue the gel one I used that one on Sonic and I had trouble controlling it, if you need templates (blueprints) ask the guys on 4chan, I found all of my papercrafts there just go under papercraft & origami

Well I have no idea what kind of paper I'm using but on the box it says A4 - 210 x 297 mm - 120/gm² it is thicker than an normal office paper. I´m just normal paper glue, don't sue the gel one I used that one on Sonic and I had trouble controlling it, if you need templates (blueprints) ask the guys on 4chan, I found all of my papercrafts there just go under papercraft & origami

I've got a few already for when I'm sorted, cheers for that though i'll have to start buying some stuff now =D

I already did do one It looked horrible (I´m not perfect you know)

I challenge you to the Wolf Link papercraft!!

http://kotaku.com/gaming/tag/wolf-link-papercraft-237688.php

I attempted it, but only got part of the head done! It was the most complicated and fiddley thing Ive ever seen.

Like I sad in the other post I´m not going hardcore yet.

i changed my mind. forget both of them! i challenge you to this, baby!!

...... I hope your kidding

I´m not going to make something I cant handle. for excample I started twice making MM Link but failed both times after 2 hours, way to hard and every thing where way to small for me.