N-Europe

US soldiers throw puppy off a cliff

Dog-amoto

Yeah, I know this has already been posted in the funny videos thread, but I thought it deserved one of it's own.

Here's the vid

Personally, I think it's fake. I think the soldiers found an already dead puppy and threw it off for a joke, albeit, a sick one.

But this has sparked major outrage. People have posted the guy's name, address and telephone number on the internet and loads of people are phoning up going mad!

Like I said, I think the puppy is already dead and the sounds have been edited in.

This thread is to discuss whether the video is real or not, and whether people are blindly believing what they see.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol his address and phone number have been posted all over the internet. I tried calling it but the number seems to be disconnected and his beebo account is now set to private.

I think his address still works though, although he probebly throws out all the hate mail he will be getting whither this is real or not.

Personally find it disgusting, there's been alot of bad rep about what soldiers are doing at war, disgusting the lot of it.

I don't understand. Do you find what they are doing disgusting or that this has been published in an inflamatory way to cause a response and exposing the soldier himself?

I think that it's pretty obvious that its a fake. Especially how the pup is taken out of shot and that the soldiers seem to be doing it so "on purpose" that it can't been seen as anything but silly. I would say that the troops need to be careful about making this kind of stuff though. I know that theyre bored but still.

I don't understand. Do you find what they are doing disgusting or that this has been published in an inflamatory way to cause a response and exposing the soldier himself?

I think that it's pretty obvious that its a fake. Especially how the pup is taken out of shot and that the soldiers seem to be doing it so "on purpose" that it can't been seen as anything but silly. I would say that the troops need to be careful about making this kind of stuff though. I know that theyre bored but still.

Hmm half and half, the act iteself whether real or fake is disgusting and all the others videos whether on the news or youtube about the way soliders have been acting.

Even if it is real (it isnt its clearly fake), its a fuckin animal! I dont see people reacting the same when 100's of human beings are getting killed in Iraq, its just brushed off as another statistic.

A puppy gets thrown off the cliff top - "OMG IM GONNA BE SICK, ITS HORRIBLE - BASTARDS!"

100 people get blown up in a road side bomb - "Oh That's A Shame"

Peoples priorities are in the wrong places.

Even if it is real, its a fuckin animal! I dont see people reacting the same when 100's of human beings are getting killed in Iraq, its just brushed off as another statistic.

A puppy gets thrown off the cliff top - "OMG IM GONNA BE SICK, ITS HORRIBLE - BASTARDS!"

*cough* actually if you go looking at my previous post you'll find that I also find the treatment of people in iraq just as disgusting considering it's done by soldiers both here and america. :indeed:

Even if it is real (it isnt its clearly fake), its a fuckin animal! I dont see people reacting the same when 100's of human beings are getting killed in Iraq, its just brushed off as another statistic.

Peoples priorities are in the wrong places.

Bollocks. I react the same way when I see images on the news of people being blown up, killed because of mindless fighting. I just want to know why they would consider this funny? Don't they have better things to do whilst in a war zone?

You were generalising. So therefore I can reply.

I was referring to the majority of people who have commented on this video on youtube and over the internet. 90% of these kids dont say shit when it's videos detailing human torture and suffering, but speak up when a puppy is getting hurt.

I was referring to the majority of people who have commented on this video on youtube and over the internet. 90% of these kids dont say shit when it's videos detailing human torture and suffering, but speak up when a puppy is getting hurt.

You were referring on a public thread..:indeed:

You were referring on a public thread..:indeed:

and? So any opinion in a public thread is only referring to members of that forum all of a sudden? yeeah ok nightwolf :indeed:

If I wanna question peoples opinions on this forum, trust me I will name people and quote people directly ;)

and? So any opinion in a public thread is only referring to members of that forum all of a sudden? yeeah ok nightwolf :indeed:

No, your opinion was placed on this thread and you had a go at me because I replied to that post, which I'm allowed to do unless you directly meant for your post to be for someone else.

Please pull your head from your own arse. :indeed::heart: