Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

LittleBigPlanet Thread

Daft

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its nearing completion. ive got one more major bit to do then its all asthetic changes. it should be ready within the week

So are the new tools and stuff nice? I might rework some of my old levels and finish the one i was making.

I want to be famous :(

So are the new tools and stuff nice? I might rework some of my old levels and finish the one i was making.

I want to be famous :(

they are ok, there improvment on switches now they have better peramiters for setting and angle of work i did like that

infinate check points are just a way of making the level more playable/less annoying

tetherless jet pack is ok i guess, if you like the jet pack.

making strings and what not invisable is great, a real improvemnt in the asthetics department.

for me the bigest change is the world light one, making a level brighter or darker with a switch, its a wonder this didnt ake it in earlier.

id like it if more levels/ objects were copyable, it would be nice to see exactly how some clever levels were made, and why give an object as a prize if i cant publish a level with it myself?

Free Sackboy

"The official LittleBigPlanet Youtube page is offering a free (real) Sackboy to

every UK Youtube user who subscribes to them before the 1st July. Upon

subscribing, you will need to message them your home address via either the

Youtube messaging system or through sending an email to: [email protected]"

http://www.youtube.com/user/LittleBigPlanetUK

cheers Ash. Started 9th Jan 09 and said the first 5000 to subscribe will get one. Dont think I've a chance in hell :(

Got right back into this over the past few days. SOOOOO many new levels and tricks to see. The new gameplay enhancements are amazing and really help a lot. I've updated all my levels with these new tools and even completely re-hauled my BETA level (Monkey's Hero) with new aspects I've learnt such as putting bosses into levels using the paintinator and creating waterfalls etc...

Lovez it all over again!

Hey I've been making a level for a while and putting a lot off effort into it and I need some feedback. It's about halfway done. Can ppl check it out? Its called Subway Beta.

Now it is locked because I don't want everyone playing it before its finished, so here's how you get the key:

Go to my first ever level "Forbidden Temple", and as soon as it starts jump to the left behind the big wooden head and you will get it.

Thx in advance :)

Hey I've been making a level for a while and putting a lot off effort into it and I need some feedback. It's about halfway done. Can ppl check it out? Its called Subway Beta.

Now it is locked because I don't want everyone playing it before its finished, so here's how you get the key:

Go to my first ever level "Forbidden Temple", and as soon as it starts jump to the left behind the big wooden head and you will get it.

Thx in advance :)

i know i sent you a feedback message about it there but ive a bit more to say that i couldent type last night.

first of all, its a very impressive level. its certainly imaginative and well made. a bit tricky and frustrating, but that may be a deliberate design.

very fond of the use of light.

my newest level is all but done, just asthetics to add now. im pretty pleased with it, especialy the ending.

Me and a few of my mates all went around another mates house tonight just to hang out etc. I decided to fire up his PS3 as I spotted LBP and I had yet to play the game. We were all in fits of laughter at Sackboy and that was before I started a level. I only played the 3rd or 4th level of the game but it was such a laugh and we all loved Sackboys antics :)

Edit: I also unlocked my very 1st trophy when I beat the level! YAY!