NEurope
Daft

LittleBigPlanet Thread

I've had mine posted too! But, erm, with Play, does that mean I'll have it tomorrow? Or even Wednesday? They say expect it to take 3-5 days. :hmm:

Woohoo GAME posted mine, should be here 2moro although fallout took 2 days last week.

ShavenWolf, play are usually good at getting it to you by launch day, not sure if they tip up early, dvds do come on saturdays before.

Woooooops didn't think this was out so soon, i havn't pre-ordered :(

Looks like i will have to go pick one up from ASDA

Play posted it today.

Considering they're slow as hell and quote "Delivery usually takes 3–5 working days", it's not looking good. :p

Ah well, free content is good.

Gameplay sent mine out :D Hopefully it arrives tomorrow, as that would be a nice present to myself to have after coming back from the dentist :p

Finished my Mirror's edge stage. I think its neat so check it out! The N-europe stage sucks but at least you get a nice vehicle out of it. Mirror's edge level includes a zipline item to unlock.

Hard to die but last time i did a challenging stage it was maybe too hard.

Finished my Mirror's edge stage. I think its neat so check it out! The N-europe stage sucks but at least you get a nice vehicle out of it. Mirror's edge level includes a zipline item to unlock.

Will try with any luck my copy will show up during work today.

The N-E one was O-K. Kinda nice ideas with the foggy lights on the vehicle though :) The pic of the site was awesome too :p

Your Mirrors Edge one wouldn't load for me last night so I'll have a go laters.

I also put my "Monkeys hero" level back up (from the beta) but made an absolute TON of changes :) Check it out. I also made a silly wintery one which starts of well but I ran out of time so rushed the ending. I swear it takes HOURS to make a level :o

The N-E one was O-K. Kinda nice ideas with the foggy lights on the vehicle though :) The pic of the site was awesome too :p

Your Mirrors Edge one wouldn't load for me last night so I'll have a go laters.

I also put my "Monkeys hero" level back up (from the beta) but made an absolute TON of changes :) Check it out. I also made a silly wintery one which starts of well but I ran out of time so rushed the ending. I swear it takes HOURS to make a level :o

OOOOhhh I liked the original Monkeys Hero level...

So are your old level still stored just not published? thats good cos my level before altho small took ages to do.

Tomorrow is the release date Rez. Mine should come today, which is great since i'm going via my flat today.

Tomorrow is the release date Rez. Mine should come today, which is great since i'm going via my flat today.

Tomorrow?!?!? OMFG! They might have it! Epic win!

It's currently 15:10 and my play.com one hasn't come yet, but nor has the post. Does the post ever come later than 12? I don't think it ever has before for me but I just moved house so...

Shit. Gay. Ass. Mine didn't turn up today. Unless someone in the office stole it..

Mine arrived, although for some reason I cant connect to the servers now...could earlier

I'm well pissed off. Went home just before going to the dentists and found no LBP :( I was back from the dentists at 3.40 nearly 2 hours before I usually finish and could have got a load of playing time in time :( I'm at my girlfriends tomorrow so wont have chance to play it until thursday now.

I'm well pissed off. Went home just before going to the dentists and found no LBP :( I was back from the dentists at 3.40 nearly 2 hours before I usually finish and could have got a load of playing time in time :( I'm at my girlfriends tomorrow so wont have chance to play it until thursday now.

Can't you just not go to your girlfriends, and play the game if it comes? You could always do that. If I got a new game I'd wanna play it the day I got it.

Mine arrived, although for some reason I cant connect to the servers now...could earlier

Same, not checked recently though. They were up and then went down earlier.