NEurope
Daft

LittleBigPlanet Thread

Cheers or playing my Eldorado level matey : peace: Good, bad, fugly?

I'll try yours later on. It's great fun seeing what you guys have all created. Best aspect of the game! I've not really played the single player much. Got to the temple and stopped as the create mode is uber addictive!

Loved the Eldorado level, great platform design, and informative too!

Remember to heart each other guys, every little helps towards those trophy's.

My Panic at teh Disco level has been expanded a bit, still not finished, I consider it still a Beta:heh:

Friend at works got a question.

How do you make prize bubbles stay in mid air?

You can't. They need to be suspended from string.

Cheers or playing my Eldorado level matey : peace: Good, bad, fugly?

I'll try yours later on. It's great fun seeing what you guys have all created. Best aspect of the game! I've not really played the single player much. Got to the temple and stopped as the create mode is uber addictive!

Loved you Eldorado level. If I could get that to that standard I would be very very happy! I loved the text and stuff...

My next level is a more comedy based level, inspired by a popular sitcom, I will reveal more as it grows... Also working on a guided tour of paris! I recently went there and want to try something different. I think I will leave the normal platforming for now and try and improve my skills in different ways for levels where it's not the focal point.

Please everyone play flameboy's burning hot and heart the level and me!

I've been making a level, will call it dreamland or similar when it's done. It takes so long to make these levels as there's always not quite something right and before you know it the time has flown by. Still, loving the create system in this game.

Heart me!

The Eldorado level was fantastic. Couldnt figure out how to pull the round thing for abit. Standards are rising fast!

Look forward to your future levels too. Hearted. My next level should be ready soon.

Beta testing my new level called Dream. Might change name to Sackboy VR mission.

Ok I uploaded my 'Dreamland' (username Meltigemini) level even though it isn't finished (still quite bad actually) - it takes so long to do this that I thought I may as well upload what I've done so far. Can everyone heart me and the level? I'll heart you all too in this topic. :)

It's my first level btw so kinda crap still.

urgent! If I make changes to my level then reupload it, I don't lose all these plays / hearts on that level, do (wondering if that's just uploading over the old level or not) I? It seems like when I add more to my level I have to upload it again. Interestingly I just got crowd pleaser when I turned on today after making it late last night, which is nice. :s

I think you do lose the hearts/plays. 99% sure my Monkeys hero level got wiped of hearts etc when I re-upped it after some tweaks.

I played your dream level. Was ok for a first attempt. You'll soon be on your way to making amazing levels - the commitment is obviously there as there are some wonderful touches in that Dream level (sheep baa'ing and the dragging of the key!) :D

Best level yet for people?

Easily that libidius.jp one. By rr30000. The R-Type alike game. Utterly, utterly UN-FREAKING REAL. How he made that in LBP is amazing. It's in "top levels" so find it and LOVE it people!

Azure palace is also good. All the "swimming" elements are amazing.

OFFLINE:

I completed the main story arc and was actually left a bit "meh'd". It's too bloody short!! I want more. DLC levels pleeeeeease. Although the create mode is amazing there are a lot of levels which aren't a patch on MM's single-player mode. Anyway, not complaining. I just want MORE!! When I get the time to sit down and play this is all I'm touching atm and it's utterly immense.

urgent! If I make changes to my level then reupload it, I don't lose all these plays / hearts on that level, do (wondering if that's just uploading over the old level or not) I? It seems like when I add more to my level I have to upload it again. Interestingly I just got crowd pleaser when I turned on today after making it late last night, which is nice. :s

If you publish over it. Its fine and keeps all the stats. I do this all the time.

I just want MORE!!

There's a ton of killer levels. Just check past page 1 :heh: Plsu the challenge levels in the main game are great too. Some good ones for multiplayer.

I think you do lose the hearts/plays. 99% sure my Monkeys hero level got wiped of hearts etc when I re-upped it after some tweaks.

I played your dream level. Was ok for a first attempt. You'll soon be on your way to making amazing levels - the commitment is obviously there as there are some wonderful touches in that Dream level (sheep baa'ing and the dragging of the key!) :D

Best level yet for people?

Easily that libidius.jp one. By rr30000. The R-Type alike game. Utterly, utterly UN-FREAKING REAL. How he made that in LBP is amazing. It's in "top levels" so find it and LOVE it people!

Azure palace is also good. All the "swimming" elements are amazing.

OFFLINE:

I completed the main story arc and was actually left a bit "meh'd". It's too bloody short!! I want more. DLC levels pleeeeeease. Although the create mode is amazing there are a lot of levels which aren't a patch on MM's single-player mode. Anyway, not complaining. I just want MORE!! When I get the time to sit down and play this is all I'm touching atm and it's utterly immense.

Yeah agreed it is amazing..not quite sure how they even did it but boy do I love it!

Did anyone play my level per chance?

i played a pinball level recently too. I am working on mini game ideas right now. Thinking of a bouncing castle that breaks apart. Collect as many bubbles as possible.

More costumes up on the store. One Free and a payable pack. Nice stuff.

Awesome Choze, look forward to playing your next level! : peace:

The create mode is taking over my life at the moment! All I'm thinking about when looking at items is "how would that be made in LBP". It's taking over my life! I can't look at items without thinking "if that was sponge...." lols.

I've even been dreaming of making levels. Must not play before going to sleep. :shakehead

Anyways, got some amazing ideas on the boil and the opportunity to remake classic 2D games is unparalleled!

Flamey: I'll be playing yours as soon as humanely possible! :D I'll comment in-game on it too. It's always nice poking through the comments system.

just tweaking the beta of Sackboy VR mission.

ogux5.jpg[/img]

The colours change is you go through. Got complaints its hard... Going to add more light bits.

The next one is a rotating world. Simple stage. The one after is a slightly unique one. Gonna keep it a surprise.

When should I get this game?

That is the £30 question.

I'm thinking of waiting but everyone sounds like they're having so much fun.

Do you guys not think that now you've made a few levels you should start making one Extremely good level? Not saying your one's at the moment aren't but you know what I mean.

Do you guys not think that now you've made a few levels you should start making one Extremely good level? Not saying your one's at the moment aren't but you know what I mean.

:shakehead Believe me, when you have the game and you invest hours into creating something, it's always worth putting your level up just so you can gauge what works and what doesn't. The feedback system almost drives you on to create better levels and draw attention to any +'s and -'s.

I guess a lot of ppl will want to create "the best level" but for a lot of people the sheer enjoyment of just having a level others will have experienced is possibly as great a thrill.

Personally I'd like myself to only have a few top notch levels (as I concur with some of your comment) as people will perhaps look for your next level and the onus will then be upon yourself to create a better level next time.

However, it's possibly chance as to how good your levels actually turn out.

It's almost a titular microcosm of the mechanics of releasing a fully fledged title into the wider world. :heh:

just tweaking the beta of Sackboy VR mission.

ogux5.jpg[/img]

The colours change is you go through. Got complaints its hard... Going to add more light bits.

The next one is a rotating world. Simple stage. The one after is a slightly unique one. Gonna keep it a surprise.

OMG that looks stunning will defo be checking it out later...

When should I get this game?

That is the £30 question.

I'm thinking of waiting but everyone sounds like they're having so much fun.

It takes ages to make a level period, I think its hard to guage how much time to spend and whether the product is good at the end of it.

making a good idea is not hard or long. The tools are very very easy. Mastering and polishing a level is where your time will go. Ofcourse a good idea is mostly important.

I cook up ideas quick but when people play they uncover the flaws and tear the level apart. Thats where most time is spent. If u want a level to be popular. Make sure its fairly polished when u first publish.

Update: fixed issues at the end of Sack VR mission.

Ahhh, how do I add a text bubble, so when someone walks passed the text bubble comes up?

Im making a proper level now. ReZourceland Chapter One. ;)

Ahhh, how do I add a text bubble, so when someone walks passed the text bubble comes up?

Im making a proper level now. ReZourceland Chapter One. ;)

Add a talking mouth and tweak it to make it invisible, then set the text. It's near all the creature parts.

Too many ideas not enough time...

Played alot of great levels. Hearted tons so just check my hearted levels for them. One was a spiderman one. Another was a remix of Super Mario World(must play!) fromthe same author. Amazing stages!

My new level is my best yet. Itching to get back to it! I swear this time MM will hire me! :p

Can't wait till we can input our own images from the HDD...(if it comes!)

My new level is my best yet. Itching to get back to it! I swear this time MM will hire me! :p

Can't wait till we can input our own images from the HDD...(if it comes!)

Look forward to playing it.

This game is a mixed blessing!

Normally every night I think about a certain thing, like guaranteed, but last night I kept thinking about this, and the boss of my first level. Its crazy haha, must get home and continue!