NEurope
Daft

LittleBigPlanet Thread

Can we talk about the game now please (PM each other or something)?

I wanted to know, do you reckon it is possible to make a door that opens after pressure is put on a pad linked to it (like in portal)?

On that heist level you had to put a code in by putting the right dice numbers in the right spots so you should be able to. Don't need a button.

No but I was thinking of you having to drag back an object to put on the pressure pad so the gate stays open if you get me.

No but I was thinking of you having to drag back an object to put on the pressure pad so the gate stays open if you get me.

It should be the same kind of thing.

You had to drag the correct dice to the right spots. No?

My ebay listing! Had afew minutes left and this happened:

because Sony Computer Entertainment, Europe Ltd. reported it to us for violating their intellectual property rights. When eBay is notified by a rights owner of an intellectual property rights infringement, eBay must remove the item in order to meet certain legal requirements.

Why did we remove your listing?

Trademark infringement is unlawful and breaches eBay's policies. A trademark is a unique sign (such as a name, word, phrase, logo, or symbol) that a company uses to identify its products and/or services.

No sale. I never get much out of ebay ever :(

Oh Ok, I wasn't in the beta so I didn't understand what you meant :)

Ah sorry. It's hard to explain tbh, in short yes I am pretty sure you can. :heh:

My ebay listing! Had afew minutes left and this happened:

No sale. I never get much out of ebay ever :(

How much would you be willing to part with it for?

How much would you be willing to part with it for?

How does £65 sound like? Still sealed US version. Let me know or if you need anything?

http://www.propositionpluto.com/index.html

breakingnplatonea425ada.jpg

book_sackboy.jpg

bumpersticker.gif

img_rally.jpgimg_yourcity.jpg

LOL. Website is great. I support Sackboy with his mission to have Pluto made planet again.

Woot servers are starting to go up.

I will sell my copy for £59.99 if anyone is interested. :heh: Or I am opening it.

Just play it and enjoy it and give us the lowdown!

If i cant figure out another way to sell i will just open it. I dont think i can sell it through websites anymore as Ebay are clamping down and the rest dont allow you sell before release.

What annoys me is that there others still selling their copies on ebay. Going upwards £80 in many cases...

If i cant figure out another way to sell i will just open it. I dont think i can sell it through websites anymore as Ebay are clamping down and the rest dont allow you sell before release.

What annoys me is that there others still selling their copies on ebay. Going upwards £80 in many cases...

Sounds like you were just unlucky to have been caught out....

Anyway get playing it I say!

EDGE gave this 10/10 good review and getting me even more excited for it.

Woot servers are starting to go up.

I will sell my copy for £59.99 if anyone is interested. :heh: Or I am opening it.

Thanks but I'll wait. Too many games coming out to need to get it in advance. :smile:

i am in the 3rd world now. Fantastic game. My sister was crying to get me to opent it.

i am in the 3rd world now. Fantastic game. My sister was crying to get me to open it.

Ohmigod...that retro...oh...*god god god*

better than any of the efforts I previously saw on there...remember to search for gamesradar3 when it comes to release day.

So you cracked then...

Yeah i have to say the single player is fine.

The african levels were ok (with confusing platforming bits) but the goth levels straight after are really fun! :smile: Seems to have lots of great music from different langauges.

Really enjoying it. Trophies seem easy to get.

Yeah i have to say the single player is fine.

The african levels were ok (with confusing platforming bits) but the goth levels straight after are really fun! :smile: Seems to have lots of great music from different langauges.

Really enjoying it. Trophies seem easy to get.

Yeah I saw the trophies were easy to get they published the list on ps3trophies.org

I'm really bummed out we could all be playing Little Big Planet now....

Cant play online though. So its pretty much just single player right now.

Waiting for launch so we can all play online. Cant wait to see what comes out of sharing!

There is an update on littlebigplanet blog that the website will be used for also teahcing on creation as well as sharing. So its more involving. Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 are also being beta tested for these. :smile:

More invovlement away from your PS3 basically.

Hmmm sounds very interesting....good that they are thinking of ways of expanding the games reach...

I have to add single player is tricky and difficult in places. Those looking for challenge will be very happy however this may make it difficult for some types of players.

It will take a long while to get 100% items that i think most may not bother.