N-Europe

Mockup adon thread.

DiemetriX

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would they release a wavebird like adon when you have ports for the gamecube controllers. i know its not real but why make one like that when you already know we can play with our gamecube controllers, unless it is also the nes and snes controllers

No, like I said in the other thread (which is probably going to be locked soon) the technology is already in the controller so you odnt HAVE to buy these to play the games and they wil be cheap because or well be buying is the shells of the various things!!

Nintendo may have just cracked it you know!!!

I think nintendo have cracked it, the "swiss army knife" of controllers the possibilities are endless, could put it into a football shell and kick it around the room, or an american football and throw passes, or could put it in a ball and roll monkeys in balls around the front room, or ninja gaiden and plug it into a big sword, 1080 put it into a snowboard to stand on to play, put into a little model car to play burnout or use the stick and gun to drive and shoot in true crime oh the possibilties :) I WANT IT NOW!

I would have thought that the add-ons would be there to make certain games easier to play. I mean you could play driving games without a steering wheel, and shooting games without the gun. The point is that they may not be necessary just a nice option to enhance the game. Hence the 'add-on' part. I personally like those ideas that are shown, I want to see a Duck Hunt remake with the gun.