Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Fable 2

Fruitgun

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of indie stores sell them the day they come in. My local put the boxes out on a display at the front of the store marked "Coming Soon". The regular customers all know that it means they are in stock, they just won't put them on the shelves properly because of incidents with Game and Gamestation.

I'm hoping to pick mine up tomorrow.

A couple of my friends are camping outside the local game store so they can get this as soon as it opens on Friday...

I ordered it off GAME.co.uk and shall get it a day earlier and a tenner cheaper.

Idiots.

Ha ha yeah, most online stores send it to reach people a day early. What toolbags. You should walk past their tents with the game and say 'sup bitches?'.

Mine was dispatched today by GAME at 6:34AM.

Ha ha yeah, most online stores send it to reach people a day early. What toolbags. You should walk past their tents with the game and say 'sup bitches?'.

Mine was dispatched today by GAME at 6:34AM.

Hahaha yeah, I'm trying to decide what is more worth it; actually playing Fable, or heading down to my friends just to taunt the fact that I have it :heh:

Yeah that was awesome. The crowns at the end seemed a bit backwards though; the bronze one was leading the town in an honourable way, and the gold was to chose the nomadic life. Would have put it the other way around myself.

First time I got a tattoo and a hero doll, but I redid it because of the crowns and got a chicken suit the second time.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!