N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A majority has been reached.

Jayseven is dead. He was Jules Winnfield (Neutral) the hitman.

Players remining:

The fish

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Darksnowman

Skunky

Nightwolf

Vicar

rokhed00

Raining_Again

MadDog

Shorty

Beggilax

VoLcOm

Night 7 starts now. Send in your pm´s now.

I was enjoying this game and you killed me jayseven bitch!

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Love that quote........

Also when i see you in another game im gonna get Medieval on your ass.

[/goesbacktobeingdead]

Bag was pulled over a man. Couple hours later he woke up feeling very disoriented.

A man was heading for his target, angry at losing his associate and friend he aimed at his target, only to feel a stinging pain in his chest. The man fell down clutching his chest.

Shorty is dead. He was Vincent Vega (Neutral) the hitman.

The small robot once again changed people´s addresses causing much confusion for some people.

The tall man went out heading to his target when he was approached by the singer again. "Can i sing for you again tonight?" he asked. "Make it quick I don´t want to be late" The singer sang his routine and before they knew it was morning and the Tall man was late again.

Players remaining:

The fish

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Darksnowman

Skunky

Nightwolf

Vicar

rokhed00

Raining_Again

MadDog

Beggilax

VoLcOm

10 is a vote majority

It was kind of obvious Shorty was the other pulp fiction guy, being room mate with jayseven and all.

Also, WHERE THE FUCK is my protector?! I'm being held hostage by that chip thing. We have to end the game in 3 days, pronto!

And I ask the singer to reveal who they targeted, the tall man is the one who silenced me.

As for the voting, Vote: Beggilax he's evil as I said previously.

First of all, I think Gizmo is good. The description in the PM leads me to believe so.

Anyway,

Vote: Beggilax

Seriously, it was pretty obvious. Unless....

What if Beggilax wins if he gets lynched? He's being pretty obvious thus far.

First of all, I think Gizmo is good. The description in the PM leads me to believe so.

Anyway,

Vote: Beggilax

Seriously, it was pretty obvious. Unless....

What if Beggilax wins if he gets lynched? He's being pretty obvious thus far.

So you investigated me last night then?

Vote:Beggilax

May aswell vote for now, though I'd like clarification from Shino...

I investigated (well, I had the chance to find out his name) Beggalix last night, his characters name is "Jaws". Therefore he is either the shark, or the guy from James bond?

Anyway, he's obviously evil. I can't see either of those 2 chracters winning objective being getting lynched, so we should be fine.

Vote: Beggalix

So you investigated me last night then?

Vote:Beggilax

May aswell vote for now, though I'd like clarification from Shino...

Shino is a reliable investigator. Chair confirmed him to be good, and he helped us catch bad guys in the past.

I believe he investigated Beggilax two nights ago, but we were about to lynch Jayseven when he said that, so...

Oh, by the way, Gizmo, just to make sure, how old is your character?

Shino is a reliable investigator. Chair confirmed him to be good, and he helped us catch bad guys in the past.

I believe he investigated Beggilax two nights ago, but we were about to lynch Jayseven when he said that, so...

Oh, by the way, Gizmo, just to make sure, how old is your character?

Yeah I know he's reliable, just his last post was a bit weird. Just wanted clarification, though I'm now pretty certain Beggilax is evil.

Late teens, I think? Not sure of an exact number.