N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

Im not sure.

We nearly rushed into killing Haggis, which probably would have been a big mistake.

i agree, I am not convinced :/ it´s like i point a finger on you and say ! YOU ARE EVIL. I need some more info :/ then you got my vote but for now

Vote: no lynch

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus guys, some of you are so terrible at this game. "He's evil". "Ok I'll vote for him just because you say so".

Shino, more info is needed. You could need to get rid of Gaggle so you could use some big power to wipe people out or something (It wouldn't happen, but you get the idea).

What else do we have to go on? If Shino is lying, we can get him tomorrow. 1 townie for 1 mafia is a good trade for us, since we have larger numbers than them.

Whoa, missed a lot of posts.

Well, if chairdriver is right...

Vote: Gaggle64

Shino, who have you investigated previously?

Maybe we can get a list of confirmed townies going.

Chair, shouldn't he do it just when said people are being accused unjustly?

Vote: Gaggle64

Sorry if you are good Gaggle, but rest assured Shino will hang tomorrow if it turns out that you are.

Out of interest, if you role block, who else have you roleblocked so far?

Shino will not hang. He is a townie cop.

Chair, shouldn't he do it just when said people are being accused unjustly?

No, we need to know now in case he gets killed and the info is lost.

I dunno, but I can vouch that you are good. :heh:

Ah but who can vouch for both of you, now? :P If you're a mafioso you'd know that skunky isn't on your side, thus saying that can prove nothing.

So who can you vouch for after three nights? Skunky, Shino and..? Just one more person, isn't it?

Ah but who can vouch for both of you, now? :P If you're a mafioso you'd know that skunky isn't on your side, thus saying that can prove nothing.

So who can you vouch for after three nights? Skunky, Shino and..? Just one more person, isn't it?

Skunky - good, he's a wrestler.

Jonnas - Neutral, Kirby

Shino - good, can deduce who is bad and who is good (ie. cop)