N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

This made me laugh.

Anyway Mundi will be back from school after 15-30 min we have to think fast but think carefully who to pick..... I want to hear more from CB, Why did you pick a character who is powerless?

He's already explained. His character has a "secret" power that he hasn't discovered yet, presumably some event or other will reveal it. Therefore, when he was randomly given the ransom for Ellmeister, he had nothing to give up.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't go for Jonnas. If he can copy appearances then we can hopefully find out who the mafia are.

Thanks for believing me, Tellyn, but first, I must clear my name.

Then, I'll find those Mafia goons. (Or keep a damn good power, if I come across one)

Vote:Jonnas I don't trust him, and I think he can be a real problem if we just leave him alone.

No Mr. Ellmeister, we need all the help we can get in weeding out the mafia.

Forcing people to post is one way we can do this, vote Mr. Shorty to make him post.

Don't go for Jonnas. If he can copy appearances then we can hopefully find out who the mafia are.

Vote: Shorty

I don't even know if he's posted yet, but I don't want people not contributing, it's unfair on the others who end up implicating themselves by talking too much and then getting killed. Calza's next if he doesn't speak.

I agree. We need to pressurise the non-speakers.

Change Vote: Shorty

Woah there, don't vote shorty! Shorty has done nothing wrong.

Seriously, I haven't posted because I haven't learnt anything, and nobody else has had anything to offer.

If you're going to point a finger at someone just because they're silent, then I have just excluded myself from that list. Look elsewhere! :(

I have picked one of my favourite characters to be, anyone who chats to me in the anime thread might have a couple of guesses as to who I might be playing as.... Certainly not a baddy.

Mr. Shorty, it's very annoying when people don't speak, even if they don't have info. Mr. Haggis said the same thing. I don't have any info but I have been actively taking part since the beginning.

Change Vote: Calza

We shouldn't have to force people to speak.

Mr. Shorty, it's very annoying when people don't speak, even if they don't have info. Mr. Haggis said the same thing. I don't have any info but I have been actively taking part since the beginning.

Change Vote: Calza

We shouldn't have to force people to speak.

Agreed, I've joined in the vote for a non-contributer before, and I won't hold a grudge (as long as people withdraw their votes...) but hopefully you can appreciate that as an admin I have a lot to do around here other than mafia games! I also have an essay due on monday, but I have learnt my lesson.

The day has ended, the town could not decide on who to lynch

Players remaining:

Beggilax

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Darksnowman

Domjcq

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

MadDog91UK

MoogleViper

Mr-Paul

Nightwolf

Rokhed00

Shino

Shorty

Skunky

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

Night 3 starts now! Get your PM´s in

The robot once again ran between houses switching address signs cackling madly.

A young girl was walking to her house when she was sucked up by some strange thing.

They say third times the charm. A man with sunglasses and in a slick suit clutched his chest and fell down.

Mr-Paul is dead. He was Agent Smith (Evil) Trying to make everyone into him.

Everyone who had been turned into a Agent Smith clone have turned back to normal and no longer have to address everyone with the prefix Mr.

A man sat in his house shredding documents when a man burst into his house and pointed a gun at him.

Tellyn is dead. He was Agent Henderson. Trying to flee town to escape his crime.

"Welcome to the morning radio I will be your DJ for the morning. Last night a rater stra-

Who are you!" The Dj shouted as a man walked into the room pointing a gun at him. " You will excuse if my associate is late, so i will have to do this alone." The Dj crawled to the back of the room "Hey man don´t do anything stupid!

Were on live radio!" as the words left the DJ´s mouth the man shot him and left the room.

Esequiel is dead. He was Chris Moyles (Good). The town´s morning DJ.

Players remaining (27):

The fish

Jayseven

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

Eenuh

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Cube

Gaggle64

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Darksnowman

Skunky

Chairdriver

Nightwolf

Vicar

MoogleViper

Domjcq

Rokhed

Ellmeister

MadDog91UK

Shorty

Calza

Beggilax

VoLcOm

14 is a vote majority.

Whoa, three dead guys? =O

No idea who Agent Henderson and Chris Moyles are, though I assume the last to be some radio presenter dude?

Also, the robot could possibly be Bender, yes?

No info from me by the way. I do hope someone has something today.