N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

But then how would this kirby get power in the first place if he had none to begin with?

But i would like to ask coolness something...

Cb, you said you had to give up your power to save ell but later you said you had no power to begin with, so how could you have given up your power if you had none?

DUDE Kirby is just Kirby until he swallow someone so it works like this

Kirby+Kirby= -Kirby (no power except swallowing in people)

Kirby+Sonic(just an example) =sonic kirby (probably fast)

that means in the beginning he where empty and had to swallow people for there power............... HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCK does that explain the empty crime seen two nights in a row he eats there power and the body, I´m not pointing fingers I´m just thinking out loud.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then how would this kirby get power in the first place if he had none to begin with?

But i would like to ask coolness something...

Cb, you said you had to give up your power to save ell but later you said you had no power to begin with, so how could you have given up your power if you had none?

I know it's odd! :S I got a note saying give up your power or Ellmeister gets it!

So i thought Lol i'll give up my power! ;) of which i had none so they get my power of nothing.. and so are very disappointed!

Either i got targeted them thinking i had a good power and it turns out i don't so i save Ellmeister without anyone losing any powers. :)

My action of giving a power is fruitless as i don't have one so Ellmeister dies anyway.

I have secret power i have not been informed about!

Gah! Everything is confusing! Not Maase confusing, but...

Chairdriver, I am good. I win when all the threats to the town are gone.

Don't worry, I have no reason to lie. I just have reasons to not reveal my identity to the mafia.

Gah! Everything is confusing! Not Maase confusing, but...

Chairdriver, I am good. I win when all the threats to the town are gone.

Don't worry, I have no reason to lie. I just have reasons to not reveal my identity to the mafia.

You lie.

You are Kirby, and you are neutral.

If you hadn't lied I'd probably have been less inclined to do this:

Vote: Jonnas

Maybe he gained one, and then lost it saving Ell? It fits the Kirby theory, though who else can steal powers? Sylar avec Heroes?

this does look odd to

and about the smith thing he's obiously evil, although in this case, as he is doing it for his own personal gain it could mean he's neutral and not a member of the mafia

why would the owner of the tattoo parlor not post today, maybe it's sort of a blocking power yet he can still do all he wants today

Keeping in mind that I already know a fair few things about you Jonnas, can you answer a few questions:

1) Is it true you took Maase's power during the first day/night? If you did, why didn't you say so as soon as he made up the shit about a notebook?

2) Is it true that if you copy someone's power they retain their power aswell?

You lie.

You are Kirby, and you are neutral.

If you hadn't lied I'd probably have been less inclined to do this:

Vote: Jonnas

And you get this from where:wtf:

also, beggilax, read the write up, i think it says the guy who is in the parlour was injured or something and has to spend the day in hospital

You lie.

No, I don't.

You are Kirby,

Yes, I am.

and you are neutral.

No, i'm not.

Currently, I am Corleone Kirby, so maybe, that's why you think i'm neutral.

I talked to Miss Rokhed last night and heard some rumours about the godfather.

I must say i'm disappointed. Maase's power doesn't work the way I expected.

Keeping in mind that I already know a fair few things about you Jonnas, can you answer a few questions:

1) Is it true you took Maase's power during the first day/night? If you did, why didn't you say so as soon as he made up the shit about a notebook?

2) Is it true that if you copy someone's power they retain their power aswell?

Please answer these questions.

If your target gets to keep their power, I want you to copy my power. That way we'll get double the info.

However, if you steal my power and leave me powerless, I'll be rather angry :awesome:

And for the time being

Widthdraw vote

Please answer these questions.

1. I did copy maase's power. What I got was: "You look like an old man. You can target people and see if they have any info about the mafia."

Maase was very confusing. He was the one that started to talk about the notebook. I thought it was his day power.

I didn't say anything sooner because I wanted the mafia to think I just had minor investigation powers.

2. Have you played Smash bros.? My targets get out 100% safely. :grin:

By the way, apparently the mafia leader originated from religion. Go figure. Maybe he's Satan?

1. I did copy maase's power. What I got was: "You look like an old man. You can target people and see if they have any info about the mafia."

Maase was very confusing. He was the one that started to talk about the notebook. I thought it was his day power.

I didn't say anything sooner because I wanted the mafia to think I just had minor investigation powers.

2. Have you played Smash bros.? My targets get out 100% safely. :grin:

By the way, apparently the mafia leader originated from religion. Go figure. Maybe he's Satan?

Do you have to take a new power every night, or can you keep a power you like?

Can you use your copied power, and take another power on the same night?

Do you have any info from using your power last night that might be useful? (Obviously if you targeted the doctor don't tell us who you targeted - we don't want to make a townie a target)