Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

post your room!!

Guest bluey

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough to the people who dont speak full english and are trying - e.g. hellfire and eenuh.

But the english speakers I expected more from lol! Dan is the only person whos video is even remotely watchable. Think of it as a mini creation to be put infront of N-Europe film critics - Intensity and Oxigen Waste - Impress us!

(Grabs Popcorn)

Actually, you've sparked my interest... I'm gonna make a video of my 2 rooms. :D

[superGrunch Voice] One enjoys laying in thou bed it is pleasent when tired. This is my games system, I enjoy giving gamers a good ol'jolly whacking when I play halo 3! Not that I condone violence!!! But some of these cretins deserve my intense rage![/super Grunch Voice]

[superGrunch Voice] One enjoys laying in thou bed it is pleasent when tired. This is my games system, I enjoy giving gamers a good ol'jolly whacking when I play halo 3! Not that I condone violence!!! But some of these cretins deserve my intense rage![/super Grunch Voice]

Here you go. (though I altered it as I saw fit)

Well, I finally got around to doing my video but it seems I droned on for far longer than I thought as it's 10 minutes and 21 seconds long. I'm not sure if I can be arsed to cut 21 seconds off, so I might just put it up somewhere other than YouTube.

Gee man, where in Hertfordshire did you pick up that accent lol, especially the bit were you say 'here', you sound like The Queen lol

St Albans (where Grunchie is from) and Harpenden (where I'm from) have very strong stereotypical "British" accents.

St Albans (where Grunchie is from) and Harpenden (where I'm from) have very strong stereotypical "British" accents.

I'm actually from Knebworth, but close enough... I went to school in St. Albans.

Incidentally, there are two Hertfordshire accents, one of which is very close to recieved pronunciation (that me and Fish have), and another which has no velar nasals.

Right, I opted for Google Video. My room is now open to all.

The usual caveats apply: it's rubbish, boring, and under no circumstances should be watched by anyone, alive or dead.

Lol at the MJ metaphor. :smile:

I have the same Ninty cap and DS bag - actually really useful for transporting my 360; fits snug.

Also you look a little bit by Simon Armitage - judging from the glimpse at the end of the vid. No offense intended, btw. :smile:

Guess it's the hair that looked familiar...wouldn't say it's rubbish though.:heh:

Don't worry, I would.

Supergrunch, what's with all the Diet Coke? Granted I don't like the stuff — I find it tastes of bubbly soap — but you seem to have some kind of dependency going on.

Actually, I was saying to fish... most of those glasses aren't actually for diet coke, but I said it a few times by mistake so it sounds like I'm a little obsessed. I don't drink all that much actually, at most a can a day. I do have an awful lot of apple juice though... :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!