N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

"i'm free but i don't wanna come" would be a fairly pointless comment to make on it's own...

Oh I wasn't suggesting that they should post, just that there may be a lot of people who fit into that category and are being scared off by the things that you've just mentioned.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"i'm free but i don't wanna come" would be a fairly pointless comment to make on it's own...

if it helps... if i wasnt on the other side of the planet at the time - i still wouldnt wanna come.

it sounds like there are just lots of different cliquey groups of friends meeting up and doing their own thing. nobody seems to be thinking of a "GROUP" meet up.

it's not THAT hard to find something cheap/free and not age-restricted to do in london... someone/a couple of people need to take charge and organize the bloody thing.

well originally it was jayseven until another group decided to go in a hostel and the pub without everybody else.

People I want to see should be going download anywhoo, though if I can I will be going to this.

Haha what? I didn't say nobody else couldn't come. But you can only fit so many people in one room. Anyways that's only at night time for the few of us that are staying a few nights.

still... organization people!! get yourself an itinerary *shakes fist*

I thought there is a plan and rough itenery? Meet in the Park, say hellos and stuff, sit there and chill for a while with DS/Cards/Drink, possibly attend a pub depending on the day's consensus, and wasn't there some mention of Tracadero? I think the best plan at the moment is to meet up in the park, then decide on the day what we want to do, from a list of rough ideas beforehand(which is what we need now). Why do people like planning stuff so much? I find my best days are the unplanned ones!

Guys, looking into it some more, I don't think Sega World actually exists at Trocadero anymore, the closest thing I could find related was some PC Gaming World, full of spec gaming PCs with multiplayer shizzles on them. Don't hold me to anything though, I don't really know what I'm looking for.

Guest Stefkov
Ok I know this is going off topic but do this I didnt actually have the right ports but its really easy to get an adopter etc and you get hi def for cheap!

Oh anyway there needs to be loads of photos and videos when this event happens I want to see drunken NErs. I may well just stalk some of you guys considering I live so close will be fun to do some old fashioned stalking.

Yeah I suppose, finding a DVI to VGA adaptor would probably be easy.

And videos there probably will be plenty. Pranks and the like.

if it helps... if i wasnt on the other side of the planet at the time - i still wouldnt wanna come.

it sounds like there are just lots of different cliquey groups of friends meeting up and doing their own thing. nobody seems to be thinking of a "GROUP" meet up.

it's not THAT hard to find something cheap/free and not age-restricted to do in london... someone/a couple of people need to take charge and organize the bloody thing.

The 'clique' thing... well for sure people will want to talk/meet certain members more than others, but I'm sure surprising new links will be made. Personally, nobody from any of my own 'groups' are going... I guess because I'm not in any.

I don't see a problem with people not coming :) it is their choice. This whole thing could be rubbish. Or it could be great, and serve as a benchmark for future meets.

I thought there is a plan and rough itenery? Meet in the Park, say hellos and stuff, sit there and chill for a while with DS/Cards/Drink, possibly attend a pub depending on the day's consensus, and wasn't there some mention of Tracadero? I think the best plan at the moment is to meet up in the park, then decide on the day what we want to do, from a list of rough ideas beforehand(which is what we need now). Why do people like planning stuff so much? I find my best days are the unplanned ones!

Agreed on the 'unplanned' part :P I'm pretty much going to do what ReZ says though;

Well yeah I think it sounds good.

- Meet in park

- Say hi/have lulz/etc/film random stuff

- Drinks and games

- Continue mixing the above

- Go to SEGA WORLD (lol) and stuff

- Whatever.

... I'll be drinking in the park from asap, picnicking and chatting through most of the saturday, I hope.

I suppose I could've rustled up some kind of itenerary (right, 1pm food, 2pm scavenger hunt, 4pm drinks, 5pm games...) and so on, but I don't like making choices for others.

In my mind the main event is the saturday, but I do reckon people will have the most fun wherever they spend the night.

I'd like to point everyone towards the hostel in the link on the first post :P There's rooms with 12 beds in, and it's dead cheap, and it would mean I'd not be the only person there? :'( You don't need a hotel with an expensive bar when you have off-licences and a roof to be under.