N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

Guest Stefkov

Everyone can afford Paintballing!

I can think of a phrase that would make paintballing the best thing that ever happened. If only it did happen.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paintballing IS pretty expensive, I think first time I went I spent about £40 on balls! Second time I probably spent somewhere near the same, I don't really remember, but there's nothing more annoying than being at paintball and not having any balls :(

Guest Stefkov

I didn't mean it in the literal sense. I did fine without buying any extra balls when I went paintballing. Might depend on where you go maybe.

I cant! I've got download to think about :indeed: , though I have had a stroke of genius when it comes to buying myself a tv and xbox. :yay:

Use your moinitor instead of buying a whole new tv and steal an xbox off a little kid? Im right on both these money saving techniques arent I?

I know because I did.

Use your moinitor instead of buying a whole new tv and steal an xbox off a little kid? Im right on both these money saving techniques arent I?

I know because I did.

250 will buy the xbox, I just need a 150 from working for a tv...I just need to con my mum that I need one :heh:

Paintballing IS pretty expensive, I think first time I went I spent about £40 on balls! Second time I probably spent somewhere near the same, I don't really remember, but there's nothing more annoying than being at paintball and not having any balls :(

I'm sure you encounter that problem often.

Someone find a cheap hotel in London. With a large room so we can share the cost. I'm lazy.

Me

Chuck

Stef

Letty

Dyson

Skunky

Awesome.

http://www.dovercastlehostel.com/index.asp

Thats where i stayed last time. Bar, Sky TV, kitchens, free breakfast etc. and much fun had drinking with a group of people from Eastern Europe (i forget which country, Estonia?)

OK, so it's not a hotel, but it's cheap and tbh you're only gonna sleep, so why fork out £80+?

Not really a hotel, but pretty cheap, and it's not like you need some frilly hotel room really anyway.

I'm sure you encounter that problem often.

I should have seen that one coming.

Guest Stefkov
250 will buy the xbox, I just need a 150 from working for a tv...I just need to con my mum that I need one :heh:

You talking £250 or £2.50, because £250 for the old xbox is...frankly stupid.

Haden's right use your monitor as a tv, if you have the ports.

Someone find a cheap hotel in London. With a large room so we can share the cost. I'm lazy.

Me

Chuck

Stef

Letty

Dyson

Skunky

Awesome.

Sounds like a plan.

You talking £250 or £2.50, because £250 for the old xbox is...frankly stupid.

Haden's right use your monitor as a tv, if you have the ports.

Sounds like a plan.

Ok I know this is going off topic but do this I didnt actually have the right ports but its really easy to get an adopter etc and you get hi def for cheap!

Oh anyway there needs to be loads of photos and videos when this event happens I want to see drunken NErs. I may well just stalk some of you guys considering I live so close will be fun to do some old fashioned stalking.

Oh anyway there needs to be loads of photos and videos when this event happens I want to see drunken NErs.

Couldnt agree more, the YouTube after mathage will be amazing.

I may well just stalk some of you guys considering I live so close will be fun to do some old fashioned stalking.

Thats kinda creepy, but okay. :)

the people that dont post in this thread :)

:blank:

I know one person for definite who does post who doesn't wanna go.

Maybe I should rephrase: I would how many people who come on this forum regularly have looked at this thread and said, "Yes I could but no thankyou".

"i'm free but i don't wanna come" would be a fairly pointless comment to make on it's own...

if it helps... if i wasnt on the other side of the planet at the time - i still wouldnt wanna come.

it sounds like there are just lots of different cliquey groups of friends meeting up and doing their own thing. nobody seems to be thinking of a "GROUP" meet up.

it's not THAT hard to find something cheap/free and not age-restricted to do in london... someone/a couple of people need to take charge and organize the bloody thing.