Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

Guest Stefkov
All I'm saying is if anyone ends up camping, some of us have a little sunrise planned for them :D

If you actually meant sunrise that sentence was pretty funny.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn just realised I'll be doing work experience that week.

Although the 5th and the 6th is a weekend and I do live in London...

Meh I'm still undecided about the whole thing. Meeting a bunch of older people who I'm not even that well associated with doesn't exactly scream 'fun' for me.

Whats stopping you going home if you don't like us lot?

BTW, where are people planning to camp? Didn't think there would be camp sites in central London...

If you actually meant sunrise that sentence was pretty funny.

Haha, that was pretty awesome. What are the odds that anyone would come and tell you to fuck off if you pitched a tent right in Hyde park? Then again, it's probably some drunks'll get in and wee on you all. I have no idea of where/if there are campsites in london(wouldnt have imagined it, not the greenest of cities), so the cheap hostels/whatevers that J7 and others have mentioned are probably your best bets. Any forumites in london with their own place willing to put up the N-Eers for a night?

Guest Stefkov

Captain Awesome will save us from being stabbed. His outfit is at the dry cleaners though. It's woven from fine awesome so it may take a while to clean.

You do realise that people get knifed in Hyde Park...like on a regular basis, right?

You don't want to be camping there.

We can all just make up some stories, but it doesn't mean we should. I haven't heard of anyone being stabbed in Hyde Park for ages, if ever.

Dyson, is your ocarina like an OoT themed one, and where'd you get it/how much for? I'm in the mood for buying random stuff.

We can all just make up some stories, but it doesn't mean we should. I haven't heard of anyone being stabbed in Hyde Park for ages, if ever.

Dyson, is your ocarina like an OoT themed one, and where'd you get it/how much for? I'm in the mood for buying random stuff.

DSC00210.jpg

:D

I'm putting up a video at some point to show what it sounds like. It cost me £40 with 2 extra songbooks and a carrying case, and delivery from Canada.

http://www.songbirdocarina.com

My version is the Extended Range XL Sweet Potato.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!