Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno, we couldn't find them at first, till i spotted lettys hair (lol came in handy thanks!) and Jay ran up to us, sat down after intro's and the bardy man broke a bit of the tree he was climbing. ReZ got back and i realised how...internetty everyone was/is :D

Today has been, well, fucking awesome. Too awesome to describe in a drunk post.

Also Dom and Fish, when you went to McD's we where literally next to you at namcos. We were wondering where you went before realising you mentioned something about work. Also, none of us had your numbers.

J7, Ben and Rummy. Fucking amazing hanging with you guys.

Someone remind me to post soberly tomorrow.

EDIT: Also, Flink, you better come to the next meet. You're one of the few people left I wanna meet on these boards (Proper this time)

Aye, we were in Namco world dudes! None of us had your numbers! Did you not go in Namco World?

Anyway, that was super sweet guys. Excellent to meet you.

Unfortunately I didnt get as much video as hoped due to camcorder no battery (which i checked in the morning...can only assume it switched on in my bag) but I got a few photos and shizzle Ill upload in a second.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

A big thanks for organising it!

I had, the most excellent of days yesterday! Was dissappointed I didn't get to meet DomJcg and The Fish, someone told me you guys had gone home for work or something? Spent most of the day sitting chilling and drinking with Twozzok and J7, then J7's mate Ben, and ReZ for a bit too, you're all fucking brilliant! Though ReZ, I think you have a slightly worrying cock obsession going on there :P Met some of the other dudes from here too, though didn't chat too much cos it took forever to find and use a toilet, was nice meeting you guys as well. We totally need to do another meetup again some time! And Flink has to be there!

Thanks to everyone who was there, and most importantly thanks to J7 for doing most of the arranging, and liasing with me and everyone else. Fucking brilliant day, thanks guys!

Heh, cool,

Everyone enjoy themselves? it was pretty cool, the bards pretty much how he is here, ReZ is really loud and random (he talked to strangers about apples and spoke in spanish to someone at the festival...)

I think at that time we were all down in the restaurant thing in the basement.

(I left at five past five to go sit with j7 and Rummy :))

How odd, we were sat at the base of the stairs... Maybe we just went through the arcade in different directions and walked right past you...

n509970580_3408778_3460.jpg

McPhee on the left, Jaysevens friend on the right.

n509970580_3408779_3732.jpg

Stefkov, Chuck, Letty and The Bard.

n509970580_3408780_4000.jpg

n509970580_3408789_6562.jpg

Roadkill, Twozzok on the left, Jayseven behind/on me. :heh:

n509970580_3408792_7440.jpg

ITS MORPHIN TIME!

s509970580_3408793_7739.jpg

Super inviting.

n509970580_3408796_8645.jpg

I am no longer a human pyramid virgin.

n509970580_3408802_586.jpg

Dom, Fish and Atif join!

n509970580_3408813_4160.jpg

Lolz.

n509970580_3408819_6217.jpg

n509970580_3408828_9414.jpg

Rummy!

Im looking forward to the next inevitable meetup!

ok, so, hi everyone. I just got back and presumably jayseven also, cause he lives pretty much round the corner from me.

Thank you very very much for letting me crash in your hostel. That was really appreciated, I enjoyed meeting you all.

Pictures and videos available here: bencoder.com/nepics/

(sorry for no link, it wont let me until i've got 15 posts)

There are small(640x480) and big(1600x1200) versions of each image

These are all from about 12-3 on saturday, cause my camera ran out of battery

ok, so, hi everyone. I just got back and presumably jayseven also, cause he lives pretty much round the corner from me.

Thank you very very much for letting me crash in your hostel. That was really appreciated, I enjoyed meeting you all.

Pictures and videos available here: bencoder.com/nepics/

(sorry for no link, it wont let me until i've got 15 posts)

There are small(640x480) and big(1600x1200) versions of each image

These are all from about 12-3 on saturday, cause my camera ran out of battery

Wahay joinage of the forums! Nice to meet you man.

*I survived!*

Notes; Fish/Dom - omgwtf! y'shoulda had some mobbi numbos!

ReZ; No big group pic with me in :(

general; weekend was awesome/epic/omgtastic. Utterly shattered today though. Only two hours sleep friday night and masses of alcohol consumed yesterday. Played/beat everyone at chess 'cept first game with Letty - but now she's scared of playing me *wins*.

Some fuss occurred with our room - we returned after the meet to discover room EMPTY and stuff GONE, but it got rectified.

Was just generally awesome to meet/chat with some of the dudes from here. Wish we'd stayed in the park longer, but it's a blessing we had the weather we did.

Tired now... Expect more pics from the rest of us over the next few days - though I suppose nobody cares about them besides us :P

Sounds like you lot had a brilliant time. :smile:

I'll try and come to the next one. I'd like to meet some of ye, especially Stef, ReZ and j7. Hopefully more of us will be trying to go to the next one, if there will be another one. *Remains pessimistic about everything.*

We were considering possibly having a yearly one, say the first week of july/august, with different locations some/each time. There's a sheffield meet (hopefully) at the end of august/early september this year, so consider THAT!

(and OMG hai ben)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!